AR15 Picture Thread

Pic request: 14.5 inch barrel with DD 9 inch lite rail, MBUS front and back irons. What gas post doesn't really matter as far as it's low profile.

Phantom/Scar flash hider. Aimpoint Comp 2 or T-1 if both can be posted would be grateful.

Any upper or lower would do. Magpul MOE grip. ASAP(doesn't really matter) and CTR stock. If a STANAG magazine can be used would be great.

The colour of furniture doesn't really matter. But if it's black would be best.

Thank you. It will be great if someone can post one.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful M4/M203 atz! :D

I don't often do this, but I have a picture request and I'm hoping someone can help me out with it.

Any M4 with a barrel mounted M203, KAC style RIS, and a PEQ-2 mounted on the right hand side rail. I'm trying to figure out if I would have enough space to comfortably mount a tape switch on the right side of the M203's upper frame with a PEQ-2 box on the right side rail.

I'm starting to feel like the odd-maan-out in this thread. i love m$'s, but refuse to use any sort of folding or collaspable stock, and I have no use for any foregrips on the front, since I always use the magwell. I hate having an over abundance of RIS, and alot of the armalite style rifles on here have that.

Should I seek help? :P

I'm starting to feel like the odd-maan-out in this thread. i love m s, but refuse to use any sort of folding or collaspable stock, and I have no use for any foregrips on the front, since I always use the magwell. I hate having an over abundance of RIS, and alot of the armalite style rifles on here have that.

Should I seek help? :P

Does that mean you have nothing magpul on your Ar?

Ah I remember when this baby was original years ago... still got love for her.

Something looks strange with your flash hider. I think those things are called REA's (re-bar entry attachment?) and they usually attach over an existing A2 flash hider, so they are rather large and heavy (makes the rifle a bit front heavy).

I'm using an LM&T REA over standard A2:

cutter02.jpg

Edited by BaBaBooey

@ TeeTee what is that front end called? I have always been intrigued by the look of it.Thanx.

My Tech did not like my Paint job, so I gave him permission to "play" with the look of mine.. I hate the grip and the Mag Color (AimPoint not mine), so they will def be changed back.

DSC02744.jpg

Edited by SHWEL