AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.eliteukforces.info/images/galle...sf/sfsg-kit.jpg

looks like an ap-m4 to me :) ok well its shorty.. but meh..

the paintjob is pretty beaten up by now... it got rough with it.

tip, try acrylic based wall paint,

if you dont like it, you can scrubb it off with a wet sponge.

Here's a better pic - in theatre use of what looks very like a Aimpoint (guy on the far left)

SFLoadout18.jpg

Also ref the guy in your pic dough, I don't think he's actually a current soldier. That pic was taken by Edgar Brothers as part of their promotional material. I think the guy is a member of their staff.

My M15A4 Carbine (the new 2009 model with upgraded parts out-of-the-box).

m15a4.jpg

I've installed a tight bore barrel, ACOG red dot sigt, a SureFire 6P flashlight and a Gemtech G5 supressor.

It's only 1 month old and I've been using it 3-4 days a week without any problems or issues.

Thanks for the comments, the front tan panel is for the G&P PEQ2, because I grab pretty far on the handguard that I have to mount it up front to trigger the light. Might go to an actual flashlight like the CASV, but I have the PEQ2 sitting around...

I am going for the short handguard-long barrel look, I think to some mixed result...might switch around the barrel to compare it...I can't say for sure how they'll be setup until I get some sort of magnified optic for the 16 incher...

RM, if you have some extra cash you should go for this rail: http://store.troyind.com/9_TRX_Extreme_Bat...eli-c8ft-00.htm

Maybe a different length or color but it would really compliment the barrel and complete the look nicley. As a bonus you would be one of the first to use it for airsoft (I haven't seen one.)

RM, if you have some extra cash you should go for this rail: http://store.troyind.com/9_TRX_Extreme_Bat...eli-c8ft-00.htm

Maybe a different length or color but it would really compliment the barrel and complete the look nicley. As a bonus you would be one of the first to use it for airsoft (I haven't seen one.)

Not a fan of that style...the reason I chose the Madbull Noveske open top was that I can use a flip-up gas block/front sight so when I fold the sight down it looks almost as if having a continous upper rail. Though in practice it needs a bit of work still(need to cut the gas tube down a bit). In retrospect I might have gone with G&P Viper front instead(would save me from buying a flashhider and modifying gas tube). The 2nd upper project is a bit more involving than I initially thought, as a result a bit more work is needed still...

Edited by RacingManiac
Not a fan of that style...the reason I chose the Madbull Noveske open top was that I can use a flip-up gas block/front sight so when I fold the sight down it looks almost as if having a continous upper rail. Though in practice it needs a bit of work still(need to cut the gas tube down a bit). In retrospect I might have gone with G&P Viper front instead(would save me from buying a flashhider and modifying gas tube). The 2nd upper project is a bit more involving than I initially thought, as a result a bit more work is needed still...

I'm not a huge fan of that style either but I thought it would look sweet with your Troy/FDE theme. No big deal though, it's your gun. I definatly like your second upper though, I can't wait to see it finished.

Edited by -=OGGY=-