AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I love it. It looks very much like a real creation from the rack of an average American AR15 lover.

Having said that, could you please do a pic without M203 - I think that would look even better.

No it doesn't. An average American would put as much *suitcase* on it as possible. Like me. :D

I don't get why so many goes chris costa on their guns and "prettyfi" them with MagPul parts...

It's a gun, it's not supposed to be pretty :D

Having said that, I prefer a regular M4, with Diemaco telescopic stock, stock handgrip, no aimpoint and normal/R.I.S. front :D

I'll have a picture of that up in a few days when my friend ships it back to me.

I don't get why so many goes chris costa on their guns and "prettyfi" them with MagPul parts...

It's a gun, it's not supposed to be pretty :D

Having said that, I prefer a regular M4, with Diemaco telescopic stock, stock handgrip, no aimpoint and normal/R.I.S. front :D

I'll have a picture of that up in a few days when my friend ships it back to me.

I'm not going to get into an argument about Costafying, but not all people use MagPul parts just because they're cool. Many of the things they make are actually useful and help.

I think it would look better with a 20 inch barrel and a flat top receiver.

Agreed. Having an SPR RIS on it would be a nice option as well.. Unfortunately, I don't have those parts nor want the project!

Asahim16ThumbStockx1200.jpg

Maybe I'll throw the m203 heatshield on next.. :unsure:

To prevent a decent into such arguments again. My ugly but well loved child. I painted it. Hated what I did. Stripped off what I could and have since been too lazy to repaint it.

DSC03174.jpg

Only gripe is the hand guard rail makes the PEQ-4 sit up kinda high and weird like. But I prefer hand guards to rails for battery reason and I seldom mount useful things anyway....

Some new pics of the family; please excuse the AK.

Sept_09_family.jpg

Sept_09_family_SR16.jpg

Built this when the very first G&P complete AEGs came out about 5 years ago, Midwest Industries monolithic rail, Trijicon TriPower

Sept_09_family_noveske.jpg

Christmas present to myself in 2006. Based off the Diplomat N4 Noveske released a couple months prior.

There's some pics of the DM rifle in an older AR thread if you're interested.

Some new pics of the family; please excuse the AK.

Built this when the very first G&P complete AEGs came out about 5 years ago, Midwest Industries monolithic rail, Trijicon TriPower

Christmas present to myself in 2006. Based off the Diplomat N4 Noveske released a couple months prior.

There's some pics of the DM rifle in an older AR thread if you're interested.

hey trichrome, what rear sight device is that on your 2nd picture?