AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've talked to some players at the field who had the M6 as well. Everyone of them said they were very satisfied with the AEG; both externally and internally. And I'm talking about 3-4 players in all.

All it seems to need is a tight bore barrel and new hop up bucking. And once you have that, you have an unexceptional skirmish rifle for both outdoor field and indoor CQB.

I personally think CA really hit the sweet spot on this rifle. I recommended this AEG without a single doubt.

Edited by average
My CA CQB was awesome when I had it. Never had a single problem with it.

Agreed, my CA CQB has lasted at least two years with me and possibly three years with previous owners. I'm told that everything is still stock too. My CA M15A4 last almost three years between I snapped the spring, since then I replaced the internals with various makers. I love CAs :D

My CA CQB has been the most reliable rifle I owned. I have had it around 4 years and I've dropped it down a flight of stairs and it still runs great. replaced the hop up chamber and barrel, and re-wired it, but the rest is stock and hasn't given me any Sh-- in X00,000 rounds later.

I picked this up yesterday:

KWA-4.jpg

KWA SR-10

Oh, so it's been posted here as well...... <_<

For real... come on, lets get a life now ;) I post in both sections so people who don't read both threads can see, Is that an action worth receiving negative comments <_< BTW sorry for the giant red tip.

Edited by fiddlesticks4220

I went to AA today, and bought myself a G&P M733 with a VFC Knight's QD suppressor - I've got a RAS'd M4, which is great, but i wanted something that looked simple...

Image204.jpg

Image206.jpg

Image213.jpg

Image214.jpg

Frankly, it's amazing - Put a madbull 6.03 barrel in it, with the standard hop rubbers, and it's matching a CA M15A2 rifle with the same set up, but a 209mm longer madbull barrel. The CA is awesome as well - I've got a scar CQC made by them and it's never failed me. CA or G&P ftw :D

Put a CTR stock on it. DO IT!

Magpul can suck my face; I am officially anti-magpul :P

*edit*

Fiddlesticks - I've got an M4 RAS II with all sorts of bits bolted onto it, and as much as i love it, it's fairly heavy - The M4 is my 'Sit here, smoke, and shoot things occasionally' gun, and the M733 is my 'Too many cans of relentless, run like a looney at the enemy' weapon, so i'm trying to keep the weight down, as much as i'd love to bolt an aimpoint onto the thing.. :D

Edited by hwagan

It seems funny how you guys are discussing RAS, etc. and here I am thinking that even just the silencer is a bit much.

Just keep it bog standard I say, although have a decent battery and motor to keep up the ROF. And for god's sake whatever you do, don't put any magpul gear on there, my eyes are begging you. :(

I agree entirely mate - The silencer is a QD, so it's on and off quite regularly - it does dampen the sound quite a lot though, so i keep it on me for when sneaking is required. Other than that, it's totally bog standard externally, with an 8.4 1600 battery in the foregrip, and it's chucking out 20 RPS out the box ;)

And as for Magpul stuff, i suggest it all be recycled into Gordon Brown shaped plastic targets, just so it'll be useful for something.

*edit*

There's also a full review of it in the AEG section, with a few more pictures :)

Edited by hwagan