AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one is different...

Whats up with it?

I believe it is the last batch :huh:

according to this site http://www.m4carbine.net/showpost.php?p=46...mp;postcount=33

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=36554&page=2

I also switch the torx head screw to a phillips one.

Edited by Pradal-Serey

I have noticed the Magpul BAD not being compatible with my G&P WOC GBBs and VFC SR15E3s (but the VFC SR16E3 is okay). It's because the bolt release on the WOCs and SR15E3s is too thick. The VFC SR16E3 however had a thinner bolt release oddly enough.

Pradal : did you notice any compatibility issues with your WOC?

I have noticed the Magpul BAD not being compatible with my G&P WOC GBBs and VFC SR15E3s (but the VFC SR16E3 is okay). It's because the bolt release on the WOCs and SR15E3s is too thick. The VFC SR16E3 however had a thinner bolt release oddly enough.

Oh yeah, I took me a looong time to grind and sand the back of the bolt catch/release, I don't know what metal did G&P used, but it is pretty solid

It was a 15min fitting job for mine....just took and angle grinder to it on and keep grinding till it fits. After that it work perfectly....

Well it does not collide directly with the Bad lever, but I must say that with the lever installed, the only easy way to get access to the left side of the mag catch is to use the "reaction" hand thumb (hand onto the magwell/lower receiver.

In fact it does not bother that much :)

Pic request: A direct side veiw of a DD Mk18 RIS in FDE. I need a side pic of the rail for some photoshopping. I spent waaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on Google trying to find a suitable picture so that is why it's come to this.

-Thanks

So what barrel length are you thinking about using with the DD MK 18 RIS II rail? 11.5", 12", 14.5"? I'm still trying to get a DD M4 RIS II for my 14.5" M4. The MK18 (M4 CQBR B2) is done.

O hai! (These pics should be in one of the older threads)

M4CQBRBLOCK2L.jpg

Older pic:

Block2M4_1.jpg

Edited by Hispeed1
It was a 15min fitting job for mine....just took and angle grinder to it on and keep grinding till it fits. After that it work perfectly....

Well some of us don't have an angle grinder... <_<

Lol I've spent at least an hour with files and my BAD lever still doesn't fit on my MUR upper (works fine with stock regular upper though). I'll get it eventually... and then post some pics up. :D

Also pedrosalas, I quick search turned this up: Hispeeds whored that thing around good :P

Lol! Sorry guise-I know you're all probably about to burn me at the stake for all this Block 2 mumbo-jumbo. Just trying to help some fellow researchers out with those.

@ Medic 23: As posted, its a replica Knights Armament front flip sight. DD has it on their MK 18 RIS II pic on their website and I've seen it on a few RS SOF pics. I painted it tan; dusted with Tamiya aircraft spray tan and DE to get it that color. Knights/distributors has a few of those for sale-hard to get. The edges are FDE but the center part that flips up is dark-grayish. The rear is a replica Matech 0-600M sight by King Arms, painted it tan too. They went with those to upgrade the SOPMOD M4 rear sights, same as standard issued M4's nowadays. [i've seen pics of the MK 18 (M4 CQBR B2) with a Troy front flip up sight and even the old Knights 0-300M rear sight, I guess its operator preference, but I've seen the Knights front flip-ups on a lot of pics]

@ Pedrosalas: Oggy posted a pic of it. (thanks!)

@ Luis21: Wut's the base gun? ACM GBB M4? (Any plans to dust it tan?-you knew I was going to ask that, if not cool)

Edited by Hispeed1
@ Luis21: Wut's the base gun? ACM GBB M4? (Any plans to dust it tan?-you knew I was going to ask that, if not cool)

It's an AGM GBB M4. I'm trying to get more info on the ACM/JM, it's just that not many people have it....

I might paint it tan but at the distances we play airsoft, camoflauge doesn't really matter. If I get the time I probably will.

Sexy gun Luis. Is that the ACM Scout light?

Thanks man. And yes, it's an Element M600c Scout Light. They're real nice, definitely recommend it to ya.

-Luis

This should be a world's first and very pleasing for our Canadian friends (and maybe the Dutch, too). The first step into building a Diemaco / Colt Canada C7A2 AWSS:

wem4005.jpg

But what to do with the "scraped" M4? Make it a M4 tactical carbine AWSS!

wem4004.jpg