AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Ko5ma: the barrel length looks fine now, isn't that 14.5"? You want a 16" or 18" on that or something? EBB has a replica LaRueTac low-profile gas block if you want to match your LT rail there.

Yes, it's a 14.5", with the M203 tapering which looks out of place imo. I'd like to go for a 16" with a normal-sized flash hider instead of the huge compensator; overall length will be almost the same. My goal is to have it look as close to the real LaRue Stealth set as possible - including the gas block, thanks for the info. The only problem is that there are no WA-compatible 16" barrels, other than the Dytac set which i would be considering if it was made of steel rather than aluminum... For now all i've got is a half-made CAD drawing and a friendly machine shop worker at the ready ;).

blabla - Loving the 609, that looks fantastic - the foregrip looks great, very 'I'm a navy seal, put a god-damn foregrip on my gun you *badgeress*'...

*edit* - I love my new gun so much i'd forgotten i'd already posted pictures of it!

Edited by hwagan
Love the GBB M4 luis. What sort of scope and mount is that. Still getting used to all this modern kit.

Thanks. The scope is an Aimpoint Comp M2 made by G&P. The market is flooded with replicas.

The mount is a Wilcox M68 mount, replica of course. The real Wilcox mount is very shiny.

I'll try to get better photos but I can't go outside since I live in an apartment.

That M4 is looking great Eugene!

Thanks again,

-Luis

i didnt have any surefire batts before i sent these home so i cant tell you how bright they are, the trades were covered with black permament marker but it comes off easy. the bodies are waaaaaay to shiny but im painting them anyways i got both of them from www.px-airsoft.com they have great service and quick shipping.

*edit*

anyone know where the hell i can get one of the 553 "FDE" eotechs with full trades, ive tried EVERY place that shows em in stock only to get an e-mail saying that they are out and get refunded :( pleease help me

thanks in advance

Edited by medic23

Hi there all, i just tried to fit a G&P M4a1 lower receiver to my G&P CQBR , but the rear receiver holes seem to be misailgned, which causes the gear box to twist in the body and the rifle not to feed. Has anybody else had this problem with this MBK, its the GP174B.

Its driving me bonkers! because i bought it on-line in June, but only got time to fit it this weekend gone. Sent emails to the store but they dont reply.

Sorry to post in pic thread, but you all seem to know so much, and didnt wont to start a new thread, thanks!

Edited by kc27
i didnt have any surefire batts before i sent these home so i cant tell you how bright they are, the trades were covered with black permament marker but it comes off easy. the bodies are waaaaaay to shiny but im painting them anyways i got both of them from www.px-airsoft.com they have great service and quick shipping.

*edit*

anyone know where the hell i can get one of the 553 "FDE" eotechs with full trades, ive tried EVERY place that shows em in stock only to get an e-mail saying that they are out and get refunded :( pleease help me

thanks in advance

EBB is out. Try Boom Arms: http://www.boomarms.com/sc/showcatalog.asp...er=&footer=