AR15 Picture Thread

I was leaning towards the King Arms one. It doesnt look like it has Larue trades but I'm not going ACM again just for some printed trade marks.

I've got both ACM ones and while the current one isnt bad (I've had a few years use out of it) the Element one is pure garbage.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More grenadier!!!!

Nothing wrong with having a standard service rifle. I personally think it looks better than a space gun, varmint, or tactical carbine. Maybe add a leaf or quadrant sight.

didn't wanna go for the short-type huh? well I agree with robinio it does look very standard issue...but did they ever make something like the M16A2 front end for an m4?

I actually have seen this before - it's my understanding that it helps make the rifle more "compact" in smaller spaces (in vehicles and such). leonvx671 are you on Guam? I was station on NAS Agana, HC-5 in the mid to late 80's. I heard you'll be getting a billion Marines next year?

Nothing wrong with having a standard service rifle. I personally think it looks better than a space gun, varmint, or tactical carbine. Maybe add a leaf or quadrant sight.

Yeah I'm more of an impressionist myself. Thusly I have a grudge against all you guys and your Magpul this and Noveske that.

Edited by Speed=