AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changed it up a bit since I last posted here. Gave the scope to someone with something that shoots a bit farther! Replaced it with a real EO 551. Also replaced the hop up with an all metal one given mine seemed to be failing.

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

Ive actually called it quits with new parts! I call that a win in and of itself! Haha.

Cheers.

Looks great MARS.

Though I think the PEQ would look better on the side, as it seems to sit to high on the top rail. It may just be the picture angle though. All operator preference of course.

Are those replica T-1s any good? Every chine optic Ive seen has been to dim to even use

Edited by Mr Foxhound

The T-1s are really bright. I mean, I have a G&P 552 and my ACM T-1 is at least 3-4 times brighter; the red is clearly visible in bright day light (except if looking at something bright i.e. clouds) but the green isn't visible during the day. At night the lowest setting can be a bit too bright though, but thats when I throw my EOtech on anyway :D

one for now....waiting to get another later when the black RA-T bolt is in circulation...I did pickup another charging handle in the stainless steel one from Bomber....fits alright and the normal locking latch doesn't snag on the gears as much as the G&P SPR style ones...

one for now....waiting to get another later when the black RA-T bolt is in circulation...I did pickup another charging handle in the stainless steel one from Bomber....fits alright and the normal locking latch doesn't snag on the gears as much as the G&P SPR style ones...

I'm waiting for the same thing...:D

The next step into building my C7A2:

A few parts are still missing (recoil pad, TRIAD rail) but I'm working on it. ;)

Interesting setup...I'm not much for the color though...maybe a darker shade IMO? but the ELCAN looks great on it

Edited by leonvx671