AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those Madbull rails are nice, but damn why do they have the dumb airsoft only marking....

I mask off and paint over that marking on all my Noveske rails. Takes just five minutes and because it's on an area that you never touch, it'll probably last forever.

About those Madbull Noveske rails, has anyone noticed that only G&P style QD attachments fit properly on the QD mounts? I tried to use my Daniel Defense QD attachments and almost dropped my gun, they slip right out. Does one else here using rails experience the same thing? Are there any RS QD attachments that stay on?

I've used KA and G&P one and both works, I did notice though that the QD socket tend to back itself out and I haven't find a way to torque it down properly yet...

So far I only have G&P QD attachments that lock-in properly. I have another "China" made one and that too also pops right out. As for the QD socket coming out I just used superglue on the threads (Permanent lock-tite maybe) and jammed a wooden dowel through it and twisted the socket as far as it could go. It hasn't come out since. I doubt you can torque it properly at all since the tolerance between the socket and the threads is pretty loose.

He painted, decided he did not like it and try to remove as much paint he want/could with acetone.

What he said. The paint did not want to come out of the cracks and off the plastic. And in some areas I did not replace the cotton ball soon enough so it just sort of smeared the krylon rather then remove it.

Its a G&G sportline, bone stock with the exception of a systema hopup, to those who care.

Cryozen, ditch the *suitcasey* grip and bipod, and get a BUIS, then you'll be golden.

The bipod is only there to make it stand for the photos ( plus, it kinda looks cool folded up under the barrel :P ) As for the Vert grip, Ive had no problems with it so far and Im bordering on being in the red, so if it aint broke why fix it? And Ill probably take you up on the BUIS eventually.

simple but nice!

I have a PEQ coming soon to house the battery. I also plan to get a longer TBB and a silencer to hide it. If I come accross some money in the future, an aimpoint magnifier might be an option.

Edited by Cryozen

Does anyone know if this body would be compatible with the Classic Army Sportline M15A4 Rifle?

http://www.ebairsoft.com/dboys-metal-body-...ing-p-2159.html

I'm interested in the Classic Army M15A4 rifle (not carbine). The pro-line series is above my budget and I can't find a Sportline M15A4 Rifle with a metal body.