AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both 10.3 and 10.5in barrels are used (10.5 is more common in airsoft). The Mk12 gas block is used with the rail. (It's made by KAC).

Link to replica: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gandp-ras-gas-b...free-float.html (Please note I don't think the real one is pinned)

EDIT: The real thing: http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Knights-KAC...gas%20block.htm

Edited by -=OGGY=-

So this is my take on a CAG shooter.

MRERight.jpg

MRELeft.jpg

PTW 07 MAX

PGC lower

Hogue grip

CQD RSM

CQD FSM

Vltor stock tube

Colt stock

King Arms MRE

G&P Peq 2 w/ ITI pressure pad

CA Redimag

EOTech 551

LaRue LT-110

Matech 600 m BUIS

Gangstergrip

VFC QD suppressor

i thought id keep things simple. with a nice early style sopmod. nothing over the top

DSC01129.jpg

then the new addition G&P sentry

DSC01112.jpg

my vfc with systema internals

DSC00953.jpg

and my ICS SA80 m16 aint mine some other guys would never write gay stuff on it!

DSC00030.jpg

Edited by kingdong

Just put this together tonight, it's a project I've been thinking about for a while.

The base gun is a JG M4 with the side-folding stock. These are not common in RS AR15s, but they can be installed with heavy modifications.

shorty600.jpg.JPG

I shortened the barrel to 8" and added a First Factory SAS Direct Attachment and a Noveske KX3. You wouldn't want an open flashider on anything this short!

I plan on using this as a backup gun, it's compact enough I can bring it to the field and easily stage it with my gear.

The Car15 and the Gas M16 are both Sun Projects, the other M16 in the last photo is G&P.

I do have a Jac M16VN, with a LRB installed, with quite a few mags for it.

P4040652-1.jpg

Don't use it as much as I should, really need to dust this one off and start using it again.