AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's muh boomstick! I just recently finished it, though it didn't take but a couple of hours... the rail system was a pain to put on, especially considering I lengthened the wires.

med_gallery_235_68_17979.jpg

I don't remember all of the parts, but nothing was touched internally. The base weapon, as you can probably tell, is a KWA M4. The rail system is the Madbull Noveske 10". I will be using it this weekend and am extremely happy with its looks!

New MagPul goodness and a new rifle (the M4):

Duo_RS.jpg

Rounds_RS.jpg

Work_RS.jpg

(It required some filing to fit the CA receiver but was a perfect fit for the A&K Masada)

Trades_RS.jpg

(Wonky trades make life more enjoyable and prevent claims of copyright or trademark infringement!)

The M4 is waiting on a KAC style RIS and a PEQ15 + battery combo. I also need an 'LE' style stock for it, as I'm trying to build a copy of our issued M4s, but it's not a priority.

The mag well thing is my calling card. Without it, the rifle is just not mine! :P

And as a note, no, I don't actually need a mag well expander...like I said, it's just my calling card...that, and I kinda' like the way it looks, believe it or not...

The first optic is a Rakurs-P, a 1x tritium powered optic that uses an interesting combination as a reticule, both German posts, and a chevron.

The second optic is a 2.5-5x24 weaver mounted POSP.

I've gone back to using the Rakurs-P, as I like it quite a bit. I removed the MBUS, so the optic now sits on the upper receiver, taking up all the real estate. Works better now than with it 1/2 mounted on the MRE.

Looks different...

And that right there is key...they're a bit different than the average T-1 or ShortDot.

-Vic

Edited by Victory
Here's muh boomstick! I just recently finished it, though it didn't take but a couple of hours... the rail system was a pain to put on, especially considering I lengthened the wires.

I don't remember all of the parts, but nothing was touched internally. The base weapon, as you can probably tell, is a KWA M4. The rail system is the Madbull Noveske 10". I will be using it this weekend and am extremely happy with its looks!

I personually dont like VLTOR stocks, but thats me

other that that looking cool :rolleyes: , im quriouse will that rail fit on a G&G R4 Commando ?

^ACM PMAG's modding FTL XD.

IMO that AP should sit a bit higher (unless you're co-witnessing them already), maybe a Wilcox Mk18 mount?

They fit fine in Marui receivers and my Masada. Just not the CA receiver.

I always co-witness my optics when I can. Besides, our issued mounts are L-mounts, and I'm building this to be close to what I do and will carry.

plasticmag: what magazine is that? link? does it feed well?

It's an ACM P-Mag, presumably by Waterloo. You can buy them from www.pro--t.com and yes, it feeds very well.