AR15 Picture Thread

Hmm, the M733 handguards are coming in as well, and I got an extra M4 stock that's black...

Maybe...I should have the furniture to switch from tan to black XD.

I'm not into the 2-tone thing as well, but that tan and black doesn't look too bad. One suggestion, I'd run that light and mount on the right side of the barrel (i see your sling attachment to the left). It'd look cleaner, imho. Nice project.

Edited by Hispeed1
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not into the 2-tone thing as well, but that tan and black doesn't look too bad. One suggestion, I'd run that light and mount either on the left or right side of the barrel. It'd look cleaner, imho. Nice project.

I agree witht he light. I always prefer my accesories on the left. But since you were going for the BHD look it works.

@ Azn: your tan & black BHD M4 isn't bad, BUT since you already have that new one with FDE, you might as well go all black. It'd look more authentic imho.

But it wasn't black in the movie!!!! :D

Anyways, for those of you who have installed DD RIS IIs or Lite Rails:

Can you tighten the barrle nut using a regular AR stock tube castle nut wrench?

Thanks,

-Luis

SR-16 Recce update; so there's a bunch of cool SR-15 E3's with a midlength URX II rail running either a 12.5" or 16" barrel. I wanted to be different and went with a full-length URX II rail but with a 16" barrel. Need a couple of more things, but its pretty much done. This is a newer set-up, will post more pics later of the regular when the sun cooperates. (Re-post from Knights pic thread)

4255568310_87d8b29e95_b.jpg

4255568264_de0a0afd12_b.jpg

Very noice, those SCAR rail covers must feel good :D

Question - I JUST noticed M733 handguards are longer than their M4 counterparts (fail on my part XD). Any way of getting them to fit the same front assembly, or will I need a new one? Any suggestions are welcome (i.e. mods, cutting, etc).

Very noice, those SCAR rail covers must feel good :D

Question - I JUST noticed M733 handguards are longer than their M4 counterparts (fail on my part XD). Any way of getting them to fit the same front assembly, or will I need a new one? Any suggestions are welcome (i.e. mods, cutting, etc).

Ya, they're lower profile-not as thick as the regular TD ones.

Just mounted my CASV from egzil (a mere 24 hours after I paid for it):

M43.jpgM42.jpg

Still a work in progress, waiting for the 600C Scout Light, UBR, and MIAD. I was going to spray the CASV black, but the two-tone look is growing on me--I may just leave it and get the grip and stock in FDE.

I'm currently using a VLTOR flash hider with a CCW adapter, when I find the original FH the gap between the HALO and the gas block will be gone.