AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luis: Very nice, wish I could afford one! :rolleyes:

I just got this WE in a trade, why should I ever buy an AEG again?! :o

wegbb.jpg

Yeah, the optics look a bit cheap.. Works well tho, but that's what came with the gun, I have some plans for this one B)

G&P SR15 WOC 11.5

The barrel i got turned out to be CCW instead of CW, so i'll have to get another triple tap =(

hate that i'm such a chris costa wannabe...

Then you might want to grab a replica LaRue Tactical forehand grip, they seem to run that on their newer AR's-lol!

Bow to your master: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stickgunner/4056259324/

Luis: Very nice, wish I could afford one! :rolleyes:

I just got this WE in a trade, why should I ever buy an AEG again?! :o

Yeah, the optics look a bit cheap.. Works well tho, but that's what came with the gun, I have some plans for this one B)

Thanks man, I got a good deal on it.

That WE is looking very nice too! NEVER go back to AEGs! :waggle:

-Luis

looking nice hwagan . i love the stock mate when i get the lipo conversion done on mine i am thinking ot that type of stock looks cool :)

Thanks man :)

I have to admit, before i actually got my hands on some magpul kit i thought it was a bit of a fanboy thing, but the MOE stock really is a lovely piece of kit and i've been proven totally wrong. Very very well built, and looks the nuts.

Now all i need is for someone to hurry up and get the damn G&P MRP into the UK :(

Anyone know if there is an airsoft version of the rail on that gun that can be bought on its own?

That's the midlength Knights Armament URX II rail. EBB has one but it doesn't have the built-in front flip BUIS:

http://www.ebairsoft.com/dboy-sr25-front-p-2712.html

Edited by Hispeed1

The nicest gun I have ever owned.

Forgrip is kinda weird looking, but it feels great.

Waranty to be void soon :) JP rifle kit, MAID grip/guard, SP130, and ill try out one of GI's 6.01 barrels cause I cant find any EDGIs.

Have a micro aimpoint on the way, but need something else for such a long kit.

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

ion.... nice AR-15's you have. i bet gbb rifles work so sweet in the states.

Thanks! They are some pretty sweet guns. They're great performers. Especially with upgrades.

@BBM: You have a thing for KWAs don't you? Hahaha.

Edited by Ion
Nice molleh, like it. Any plans to do anything with the iron sights so they're out of the way of your red dot?

It might just be me, and i've only got a similar set up on one of my AR's, but i love having a red dot precisely on the tip of a standard AR front sight... it just looks cool.

Also, here's a new family photo:

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

*edit* Nice gun stormbreaker, G&P?

Edited by hwagan
He may be desiring to run a lower 1/3 cowitness with the Aimpoint and the FSB.

Well yeah, of course, I'm not telling the guy what to do, just wondering. For airsoft purposes I personally prefer to keep any iron sights out of the view through my optic, but obviously that's just personal preference, some people will obviously want a more realistic looking setup.