AR15 Picture Thread

maby but its still the wrong colour :P

Also i'm guessing thats a Pro-Arms L119A1 outer barrel, which is aluminium, he would have to buy the dragonredairsoft steel barrel, and why would he want them both like me :blush:

How is it the wrong color?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first post!

This is my G&P gun reborn.

It was a G&P M4A1 with Madbull Noveske 7" rail with a cut down Noveske outer barrel and flash hider

Magpul FDE CTR stock

Magpul MBUS sights

Either Eotech Holosight or G&P aimpoint Comp2

Now is:

G&P Noveske MUR Upper

G&P Noveske Engraved Lower

DYTac 14.5" Silver barrel

PMC Blackout FH

Madbull Noveske 10" rail

Magpul PTS MIAD

VFC LMT SOPMOD Crane Stock

Magpul RS AFG

RS Aimpoint T-1 with RS LaRue High Mount.

Magpul PTS MBUS

Magpul PTS Enhanced Trigger Guard

Much thanks to uscmCorps for helping me build this sweet beast tonight and for letting me borrow some of his nice parts for the photos (SOPMOD stock, RS Micro T-1, etc) and of course the very nice upper/lower!

jpnoveskesmall.jpg

jpnoveske02small.jpg

Edited by R5T2
My first post!

*snip*

Much thanks to uscmCorps for helping me build this sweet beast tonight and for letting me borrow some of his nice parts for the photos (SOPMOD stock, RS Micro T-1, etc) and of course the very nice upper/lower!

That was a really fun build tonight. Worth the hassle my GF gave me for kicking you guys out so late so that we can get dinner! :P;)

I almost didn't want to give the gun back to you. Get an ASAP on that thing and I'd say it was perfect. Actually ... a Magpul ACS Stock might be a great alternative to the Crane stock.

Edited by uscmCorps
someone tell me what size lipo's fit in a crane stock? or link me. i myself need to go lipo

Depends what size you want. I have used a hot power 15c 3000mah 7.4v lipo in a crane stock. E-hobby do them, they fit in pretty much every crane stock i think.

Hugh

Edited by hugh_b

QUOTE (hugh_b @ Jan 17 2010, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Depends what size you want. I have used a hot power 15c 3000mah 7.4v lipo in a crane stock. E-hobby do them, they fit in pretty much every crane stock i think.

Hugh

What about CTR stock Tubes? im guessing they are the same as any other stock tube?

What about CTR stock Tubes? im guessing they are the same as any other stock tube?

The battery i reccomended fits in a crane stock. If you want a battery to fit in a stock tube you need look at smaller stick type batteries. Component shop do one in both 7.4v and 11.1v in 1200mah 20c capacity. These will alow you to run a standard stock.

Hugh

That was a really fun build tonight. Worth the hassle my GF gave me for kicking you guys out so late so that we can get dinner! :P;)

I almost didn't want to give the gun back to you. Get an ASAP on that thing and I'd say it was perfect. Actually ... a Magpul ACS Stock might be a great alternative to the Crane stock.

Any issues with that 10 inch rail? Does it have play on the G&P MBK?

Any issues with that 10 inch rail? Does it have play on the G&P MBK?

You know, I was really surprised. I have the exact same MBK (sold R5T2 my spare set) and when I installed mine with the same Madbull Rail I could have sworn it wouldn't got together right which was why I recut the threads. Which was what shocked me when I tested R5T2's Madbull barrel but on the receiver first and noticed it was going to go on without much force. So for his, no rethreading was needed. I did need to shim the barrel nut with 1 shim (lucky I had those around). And we needed some threadlock to ensure the rail nut didn't back out, but that was it.