AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Request for a pic actually, can someone with a short-dot type optic(1-4x-ish scope like Accupoint, Millet, Short-Dot, or clone of that type of scope), on a LaRue-style SPR mount(regular or extended, don't matter, I worry more about height), can you put a PEQ-15(batt, VFC or the real deal) box in front of it? Can the scope see over it?

Request for a pic actually, can someone with a short-dot type optic(1-4x-ish scope like Accupoint, Millet, Short-Dot, or clone of that type of scope), on a LaRue-style SPR mount(regular or extended, don't matter, I worry more about height), can you put a PEQ-15(batt, VFC or the real deal) box in front of it? Can the scope see over it?

Sorry for the *suitcasey* pics, but at least they get the point across:

DSCN2538.jpg

DSCN2540.jpg

DSCN2542.jpg

Scope was a Vector Optics 1.25-4x, scope mount was a replica LaRue-style SPR mount, PEQ was a Dytac (very similar to the VFC- I had both). I don't remember having any problems seeing over the PEQ. There might have been a little bit of tan fuzzines at the very bottom of my view, however I don't recall it ever being a problem.

Though I do still have this pic...

Epic Win, and is that a battery holde or does it house a laser :P

i would post my Armalite, but dont want to cause its got a See through, body and would put these guns to shame, but il describe it to you

Base

G&G GR16 Blowback

CA ELCAN

DIY RIS Rail (Yet to put on :L)

Edited by huntER_HuntED
awesome, exactly what I needed to know....

thanks, you're a champ!:)

No problem! Glad I could be of help.

Whoa Kiki, you got the scope? Awesome :D

Haha, I got it a while back and sold it...a while back. Hammerfall has it now (well, at the very least he did since I sold it to him). Old pictures. I don't even have that gun anymore. ;)

Anyone else more excited for the real sword m4 than they are for the PTS ACR? :unsure:

Erm... yes?

Here's mine.

final2o.jpg

final1j.jpg

final3e.jpg

Going to build a 2nd upper receiver now. If someone would like to sell me a mid-lenght URX II, go ahead and PM me :)