AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the A1 grip on my 733, without the finger rest it's actually quite comfortable. Saying that, i've been using MOE grips lately, and i'm starting to prefer them. TD grips ain't bad either.

All of the above is mainly because i HATE A2 grips, and anything is an improvement imo.

Hey Elvis, would you happen to have a partlist on that oldschool tactical AR? I'm not familiar with an out of the box variant like that, and I haven't seen a barrel like that at all that I remember.

I'm not certain on this, but i think the barrel is an M16A2 carbine barrel; I know CA make aforementioned barrel, as they also do an out of the box A2 carbine. From what i know, it's a 14.5" barrel without the M203 cut. As in this one:

http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/product_in...roducts_id=1047

Hey Elvis, would you happen to have a partlist on that oldschool tactical AR? I'm not familiar with an out of the box variant like that, and I haven't seen a barrel like that at all that I remember.

Looks like G&P throughout there: M653 front-end assembly, M16 'VN' reciever, 30rnds mag, XM177 stock + TM A1 grip chosen, no doubt, for its shinyness.

My Woodland blaster 2010!

m4a.jpg

m4b.jpg

Wanted a realy used and abused looking gun for this year. The gun was camo painted so I gave it a good "cleaning" and it turned out pretty good. But the RIS lost all black paint as well so had to fix that. The EoTech turned out so-so but I did it pretty quick.

It's also semi kitted to look like a modern Ranger blaster. Not realy there yet though.

G&G GR16P

-DBoy RIS

-King Arms EoTech

-ACM Grippod

-EBB M3 Flashlight

-EBB Peq 15

--DBoy Mechbox M120

--Deans

--Prometheus 6,03mm

The New CA M15A4 RIS Sportline.The Outside make of the gun is really nice. A Really Nice M15A4 RIS Unit that is ROCK solid. Really nice finish on the body with the trades, its a plastic body but it breaks down like a metal body, it sildes off the top instead of cracking in half and breaking tabs. It comes with a really nice plastic 2 piece hop up, nice rubber and nub but it came with a 6.08 IB, What Gives, I got a new one on order anyway. Gearbox has plastic bushings so I'm giving the gun 50K shots at the most. Really nice CA Motor that I had to read up on. Not to bad for a project gun starting at 175 Instead of buying a 250 JG. I've neber owned a CA B4 and to buy the cheapest one they make, I have been totally blown away. PM me if you have any questions.

IMG_0493.jpg