AR15 Picture Thread

Not quite the MRP, but this arrived this evening....

P1000181.jpg

Optics, tac lights and VFG's can suck my nuts, i love how this thing looks at the moment. Considering all the Magpul bits are ACM, i'm thoroughly impressed - The friction lock on the CTR doesn't really do an awful lot, but it doesn't bother me. I can't believe it's taken me this long to discover how much fun XTM camo is!

Did i just say XTM camo is fun? No wonder i'm not getting laid...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actual configuration, waiting for new parts in the next few days (Magpul ACS to be correct).

Based on '08 PTW.

- Magpul parts are genuine, some are modified to fit the PTW (Pmags, MIAD, MBUS, MOE trigger guard)

- Some RS metal parts too

- Tangodown vert grip

- Eotech 511

- Surefire 660

- Suppressor is AAC SPR replica (from VFC)

- Vickers sling

bla bla bla...

Anyway, hope you like it :)

M4_fev2010_AAC_multicam.jpg

hwagon, I'm guessing you have a lipo in the stock tube?

That gun is awesome by the way, and I love it's smooth look, and keeping it simple.

Thanks man, it's the sweetest AR i've ever had my hands on, by a hell of a long way :)

But yeah, Lipo in the buffer tube - From what i know, this is G&P's first AEG designed specifically for a lipo; There's loads of space in the buffer tube, and the LMT crane stock that came with it is designed to hold AA batteries - No holes for wires or space for a Nimh at all without serious modification. Runs like a dream on 7.4's.