AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ion i am lovin the jac limited m733 classic simplicity at its best

Thanks! I gotta admit, I thought about chopping the carry handle for a flat top reciever, but I like it more the way it is currently.

WE M4A1 v1

External

ACM Ergo Grip

Magpul PTS ACR & Magpul PTS .70'' Enhanced Buttpad

Magpul PTS A.S.A.P &Magpul PTS B.A.D &Magpul AFG

EOTech 511.D1 @ ACM LaRue ECOS-C QD

Aimpoint 3X @ ACM Wilcox Mount

VFC AAC Supressor/ SCAR-H Hider

ACM VLTOR Gas Block

Element DD Omega 7.0''

Internal

RA-Tech Firing Pin and Valve Knocker

RA-Tech NPAS

TSC Hexagonal Guiding Rod

*CWI Forged Trigger Set ( not actually installed yet )

LAT Ball Bearings

Custom heavy buffer

Prometheus 6.03mm 260mm TB & Prometheus Hard Type Hop Bucking

Stinger's "Prototype" AEG Hop-Up

mg0011.jpg

mg0010r.jpg

mg0014.jpg

I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with mine too. Despite being produced in China, indeed it's a really great quality piece. I was quite suprised, after comparing with King Arms Troy RIS...

Speaking of mk18 - I seriously consider buying CA LWRC in its so called "dark bronze", and switching stock ris to China made mk18. I think it could be great set. Of course I'm aware it may require some modifications.

That's possibly the best compliment i've ever received on a gun, cheers man! It's much lighter without the Aimpoint as well, and handles a little nicer for it... Balance is improved with the CTR stock as well, as it's a little heavier than the LE.

what surefire and mount is that at the bottome the tan one?

The light is a Surefire G2 with a red filter on the front. Good combo for like $60. The mount is an Gear Sector FDE G2 Mount. Puts it in a real nice spot - just a hair farther from the rail than the Vltor. I like how its significantly more simple though. The profile of the mount is designed to match the Tango Down rails exactly. The Magpul XTMs and XTs are a near identical fit, too. Basically, the rail adapters and mounts from GS are designed to integrate seamlessly into your rail covers which is especially nice for the QD sling sockets.

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

Given the large diameter of the POF rails, Magpul/TD rail covers are too large so Ladders are used in their place. You can see in the middle setup how the profiles are very similar. I think the G2 should be mounted more like the lower two lights such that the cylinder portion can be used as a grip as well (the largest surefire is actually really comfortable to hold in addition to the rail).

Cheers.