AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful blaster J3t! Definitely a win-gun! Was the EGLM a direct drop in? Or did it require "modify" (lol)?

No modification required, it just clamps on like any other rail accessory. I had to remove my 9,5 inch DD rail and trade it in for a shorter 7 inch Omega rail though because as I said, it only fits on short rails.

Did you chrono it? Curious about fps using 0.2g or 0.25g BBs. And are you running it with a lipo or regular battery?

with .20s out the box, it was shooting little over 400 stock. I was using a regular 9.6v 2000mah battery. I think it was 405~407 consistent.

Edited by average
Good start, but what's with the two-tone UBR?

EDIT: This post was directed at Vicious. average, how is the ABS system? I probably won't get one, I'm just curious.

It's a small little fun function to have around. Won't really notice the kick though. It sorta feels like a regular AEG with a little tap on the shoulder every time you pull the trigger. It just gives you that small feel of realism.