AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look closely, the flash light mount seems to be a bit wider than the barrel in the end we can see.

Seems to me that it's hugging the barrel at the rear end, and floating around it at the front, thus the barrel should be of different diameter at those two points.

Maybe.

No, if you look closely the flashlight mount looks larger than the barrel because it is. It uses a diamond style clamp, hence what looks like it could be a barrel step down. Sanderson is using an M725, with an A2 carbine barrel. Seen here in airsoft form: M16A2 Carbine Front Set

What you are building is an M727 aznriptide859, with an M4 stepped barrel. Please also note that yours is using M4A1 style handguards currently, to accurately depict an M727, or indeed M725, you're gonna need some M733 round style handguards.

(On a side note, please also note that Sanderson's M725 carbine has the old style carbine grips which used the triangular handguard caps.)

Edited by Kenworth W900
Ivan, that looks awesome. I love it with the SCAR-H surpressor. Also, who's that girl in your avatar?

Thank you.

I use this silencer because of Stickman's guns. They, almost, all have a long flash hider and I find this especially sexy.

Concerning the girl... you'll never know! ^_^

No, if you look closely the flashlight mount looks larger than the barrel because it is. It uses a diamond style clamp, hence what looks like it could be a barrel step down. Sanderson is using an M725, with an A2 carbine barrel. Seen here in airsoft form: M16A2 Carbine Front Set

What you are building is an M727 aznriptide859, with an M4 stepped barrel. Please also note that yours is using M4A1 style handguards currently, to accurately depict an M727, or indeed M725, you're gonna need some M733 round style handguards.

(On a side note, please also note that Sanderson's M725 carbine has the old style carbine grips which used the triangular handguard caps.)

Someone needs to please explain the diff b/w M733 and M4 handguards lol...it's confusing the heck out of me XD.

snip

Looking at this picture, and according to imfdb.com, it seems like Delta uses M727.

So Busch and Sanderson are using different weapon bases? Mine actually looks more like Busch's now lol.