AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my new Wei-Tech M16A3 this Thursday, so after a few modifications it's time to display it:

I've installed a SureFire M511A and an ACOG on the gun.

*snip for some pics and text*

I just fell in love with that handguard.. did you have any problems exporting that from the states?

I just fell in love with that handguard.. did you have any problems exporting that from the states?

Actually I experienced a major amount of dumb luck with the SureFire M511A. The guy selling it (private seller, no retailor) had pretty much non-existent knowledge about local or international law and sent it to me with a shipping cost of 30USD, fully insured with tracking. :)

Also, when it arrived in Sweden, customs regarded it basically as a flashlight, and charged me zero import fees. They had NO idea, what so ever, what it's intended use is.

So have a look around on some AR forums and maybe you'll get lucky. I've so far managed to import several weapon parts from the U.S. using my occasionally reliable dumb luck. ;)

I've got SureFire M500, 623FA, 618, M511, and a few more I found just browsing around.

In recent news, I have got most of the stuff done on my WOC. All left is a thread adapter so I can throw on my Noveske KX3, some tan Magpul XTM rail covers or tan ladder covers and a TD stubby vertical grip. Possibly a different metal body kit, if G&P or King Arms ever releases a Noveske marked one for GBBR's.

Pictures:

100_1083.jpg

100_1085.jpg

100_1114.jpg

100_1116.jpg

I think the only way Noveske would lisence Madbull's rail was if there was no way for the rail to be used on real rifles. To do this the blocked the hole for the gas tube (which is esential to the operation of a real AR.) My guess is that drilling a gas-tube sized hole in the back of the rail would solve the problem.

internet3.jpg

internet1.jpg '

internet2.jpg

Kitlist:

*WGC Custom M4 (G&P) std gearbox so far

*Dytac Vltor Upper

*Deepfire M4 barrel with NATO markings

*Vltech CASV

*Vltech TD short QD-grip

*Unicorn VLTOR foldable frontsight

*G&P 6v flashlight

*AGK ACOG w/ A.R.M.S. mount

*ACM VLTORstock

*ACM G27 gungrip

quick question about that rail, can you have the gas block with the pipe thingy on it?

I heard with the madbull stuff, it isn't possible

There's a semi-permanent pin at the rear of the rail that prevents the gas tube from extending all the way back. You can easily tap the pin out with a hammer and a punch, allen key or small jewelers screwdriver. I've done it on several Madbull Noveske rails.

Vicious ... looking good dude.