That thing came out like 1 1/2 years ago. I don't even know why they bothered to make that thing.

Unless you're a gay collector or a girl, then I don't really know....

But I bet you that if the SEALs started using them, everyone would get on their nuts and buy the gun.

-Luis

Edited by Luis21
That thing came out like 1 1/2 years ago. I don't even know why they bothered to make that thing.

But I bet you that if the SEALs started using them, everyone would get on their nuts and buy the gun.

-Luis

I agree, The 416 is over priced and worthless. (LMT piston gun?)

-Luis

Doesn't delta force use the HK416?

Also i don't think you can start a picture thread unless you ask the mod

-Luis

I think he was shooting for HK416's in general... Here are my HK416's, VFC's on the left, HurricanE's on the right. I'll get better pics later, I also have a HKM4 prototype in the works, waiting for the gas block to arrive.

HK416002a-1.jpg

And to prove I'm not gay here is my fiance holding one..

CIMG0607-1.jpg