New model you want to be made!

Frontiers

NOTE: The information in this thread has been merged with another similar one.

Designs for new guns will not be sent ONLY to JG. They will be sent to other manufacturers as well.

I talked with Factory today and told how enthustiac (did i spell that right?) people in Europe are and i was talking about new models coming etc, more infos. They told me that i can collect a list of 3 guns which you would like to see that they would make, and after i have that list and give to them, they promised to put 1 model in thought and in production maybe before this year is finished, so before Christmas there could be a present for someone! SO POST HERE WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE!!! then JING GONG will make the decision , after all the posts in here we check 10 best ones and put it to VOTE! i hope Moderators could agree us on there, so if there is something you want to see! NOW IS the time to try to do something for that, i have some work to do but after i finish that, i will announce more news today :) got more new models and other information of China Airsoft Scene :) stay tuned, i will be back in couple hours with pictures! and this is ARNIES EXCLUSIVE ONLY! :) greatest forums there is.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be happy to make this a poll, but until we get some suggestions in it's difficult to decide what choices to enter. Once you've gathered enough options, we can create a poll and see which ones come out highest. Sound like a plan?

Wow! And you know that with the speed of Chinese production, we could actually have these this year...

A TAVOR

FNC, preferably with working burst.

AUG A3, proper one, not the Action kit on an A2. All they have to do is come up with the A3 front end.

M2 Carbine. It's WW2, it's got full auto, and it's not German.

And whilst a VSR-system based SMLE would be fairly simple, there was a fairly rare automatic variant. Obscure as hell but it means if someone were to make an AEG SMLE, they'd at least have a good reason to make a bolt action rifle into a select fire.

I think realistic ones would be best... Considering they're a clone company, you should really try and opt for ones that have already been built, but are painfully expensive, or ones that would only require a minimum of work.

Building guns completely from scratch just isn't Chinese, and won't happen. So have some realism, and it MIGHT get built.

So, I'm seeing Aug a3, Tavor, FNC and PSG1 as being the more realistic front-runners. I would also second an SLR, though I'd happily settle for a clone FNC, as they are blessed with godly amounts of righteousness.

Of course, if JG wanted to build a Bren, I would, of course, promptly die and go straight to heaven, wafted on waves of ecstasy. I'll not hold my breath, but I'm just putting it out there...

Archived