New model you want to be made!

Frontiers

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote for the GPMG

I also think the future is shotguns.

Now pay attention, I am serious

JG, get in contact with me. You are me favourite manufacturer (since you had the balls to make the KSC HK33 (and make it better), I have a great idea for a robust, effective shotgun design that has all the features that people want.

It has none of the disadvantages of the current shotgun designs (and they all have a disadvantage).

It will work for breech loading double barrel (side by side or over and under), slide action, semi auto (internal tube mag or external box mag fed) and all the main fully auto designs.

You can make a whole product line of shotguns, all using the same shells that are cheap and you can produce them in two ways (cheap and cheaper) and since they are cross-platform compatible you will get the benefits of economies of scale for the shells, keeping the price down (which is what puts most people off buying shell fed shotguns).

Honestly, I have had every airsoft shotgun going, Tanaka, Marushin, Maruzen (spring and gas), Marui, KTW, Chinese double barrel and even the KHC Maverick. My design has the potential to be better than all of them.

Just give me a chance, you can corner the market.

I'd like to +1 the following...

The RPK, the proper Dragunov, a makorov.

It would be logical given the saturation of armalites variants, and the rising popularity of russian gear to counteract that, making a correct receiver rpk, or a correct at all dragunov would be great for me :D and all the people that DONT want more armalites.

An ACM bizon, its alot like an ak for them to make so wouldn't require much base designing, but could be correct in its details that are different, with care given to those details.

I would say then;

Correct Dragunov, polymer and wood versions, with a psg1 type system to cock after each shot.

RPK correct receiver model,

PKM

Bizon

wa2000 rifle

mg42/mg3

Given there's a huge number of AK variants out there there's one thing that's truly missing ... a decent Soviet pistol. Preferably an AEP.

A Tokarev or Makarov ... or possibly even a clone of a Skorpion at a push.

D

Something not a clone, Magpull Masada, it's the next big thing if it does replace the M4 which it is shaping up to do.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

There now follows a reality check, please do not adjust your PC.

Jing Gong have never done ANYTHING besides cloning products made by other manufacturers.

If you want an F2000, a Magpul Masada, an M82 or any of the other stuff you're talking about on here, what you need to do is talk to a company like Star or G&G.

They, at least, seem willing to have a go at a project based on the wishes of customers.

Once they've made a new gun, and had it slagged-off cos it was terrible, companies like CA, ICS and even TM might get interested and then, a couple of years later, produce a gun of their own.

Once that happens, your glorious JG corporation will have something to copy and you'll get all those wonderful toys.

So come on G&G, hurry up Star, don't dawdle G&P, stop holding back VFC, get busy building these great guns so JG has something to make a cheap copy of. We can't wait forever!

We now return you to your previous daydream.

LESS WESTERN GUNS IF ANYTHING

PKM (Which several have been beging for for ages) PPSH 41 and tavor are on my list....

Please no M4 varients or anything thats already avaliable.....please

JG, get in contact with me. You are me favourite manufacturer (since you had the balls to make the KSC HK33 (and make it better), I have a great idea for a robust, effective shotgun design that has all the features that people want.

Erm, it was JLS who cloned the Hk33 not JG :P

Half of the suggestions in this thread will never happenas Stealth said, and people, you DON'T want a clone of the STAR FNC, its just not worth it (although it means a cheap source of hopup units for mine!)

Full metal UZI seems the best one, and i'd happily go with one of those for my collection :)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

There now follows a reality check, please do not adjust your PC.

Jing Gong have never done ANYTHING besides cloning products made by other manufacturers.

If you want an F2000, a Magpul Masada, an M82 or any of the other stuff you're talking about on here, what you need to do is talk to a company like Star or G&G.

They, at least, seem willing to have a go at a project based on the wishes of customers.

Once they've made a new gun, and had it slagged-off cos it was terrible, companies like CA, ICS and even TM might get interested and then, a couple of years later, produce a gun of their own.

Once that happens, your glorious JG corporation will have something to copy and you'll get all those wonderful toys.

So come on G&G, hurry up Star, don't dawdle G&P, stop holding back VFC, get busy building these great guns so JG has something to make a cheap copy of. We can't wait forever!

We now return you to your previous daydream.

You have pretty negative attitude, like Japanese for instance they started same like Chinese cloning everything that was made in Germany back in the days, if you look back last 2 years in China airsoft comparing those times, i would say Chinese airsofts have gone leaps and bounds up bigtime, and there will be a time when they start eventually making their own designs, some of the bigger factories could try it out now, keep the spirit up it wont happen if you dont wish and try ;)

Jake

I do believe almost every other company listed started by cloning TM also, and badly at that, negative attitudes may work against this poll idea, if you don't ask you don't get, and if it is a daydream, it's all good and passes the time :)

[words]

Someone needs a hug

*hug*

:D

I somehow don't think JG are going to go start making AEPs and GBBs so soon. Surely they'd stick with what they know and just make AEG or spring guns and yes they'll most likely be based off existing models - I don't imagine the FN2000 being a huge leap for them, though if they did make one I'd pray they didn't copy the JLS one. PSG-1 is also a bit of a stretch as it'd require a brand new gearbox, though if they made them shooting 450fps on semi out the box I imagine they'd sell quite well. The PSG-1 is quite a popular choice in this thread :)

IMO: If you can fit a standard V2/V3 gearbox in it, JG are much more likely to make it.

BTW OICW anyone? :P

OK this is a VERY cool thread.

The gun I want most is a FA-MAS G2

A lot of people have said tavor, not a bad idea.

PSG1 I like the sound of A LOT, the TM is pants for price. Honestly I would just put in a normal GB, not some weird backwards one.

FA-MAS G2 is a very nice comfy gun, the real thing is mostly plastic so it could be very cheap. It uses M16 mags so no work there. And just use the AUG GB for the FA-MAS and Tavor, easy enough.

Archived