New model you want to be made!

Frontiers

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a thought, but why ask for a Magpul PDR with Magpul's MOE division is going to make one? I mean when you have Magpul's PDR AEG and JG's PDR, I'm sure people is just going to buy the PDR from Magpul themselves, and besides they do have the rights for it and JG does not.

Just a thought, but why ask for a Magpul PDR with Magpul's MOE division is going to make one? I mean when you have Magpul's PDR AEG and JG's PDR, I'm sure people is just going to buy the PDR from Magpul themselves, and besides they do have the rights for it and JG does not.

Because the MagPul would be expensive and the JG would not.

Not everybody has the luxury of spending thousands on their hobbies.

MadCat360, sadly that is true, airsoft isn't a rich-man's sport/hobby for everyone. If anything to bring airsoft to a much wider community and clients, its JG with thier great prices. :)

I'll throw in my humble request then, a JG UZI Full Size Full Metal Contruction + Molded plastic grips. -With new metal gearbox, use of current ver.2 or 3 parts and standard piston and gears.

Most of the newer guns like the FN2000, PDR, Tavor, etc will likely be not made until another company produces a model and JG utilizes it. However JG still does not have an original gun made, so until then they will most likely reside in producing an already existing model.

Hmm not so sure, right now JG are in the upper tier of the clone companies, their stuff is good and gets good sales all over. Cloning a gun is simpler process because nearly all the prototyping has been done for you but given JG's popularity, growing range and market share it's not going to be a massive leap for them to get an R&D section together and make something new. Sure their stuff most likely not going to have trade marks but really, was anyone honestly expecting them to?

If anything, this is JG's chance to become one of the big boys and start moving away from the image of a company that just copies other peoples stuff.

Hmm not so sure, right now JG are in the upper tier of the clone companies, their stuff is good and gets good sales all over. Cloning a gun is simpler process because nearly all the prototyping has been done for you but given JG's popularity, growing range and market share it's not going to be a massive leap for them to get an R&D section together and make something new. Sure their stuff most likely not going to have trade marks but really, was anyone honestly expecting them to?

If anything, this is JG's chance to become one of the big boys and start moving away from the image of a company that just copies other peoples stuff.

Indeed they are becoming a better company. I do believe they will achieve and in fact are progressing into producing thier own models and lines. There has been people asking for trademarks (although this is not of JG's concerns to obtain trademarks), but I'm sure in time they will have. Personally I do favor trademarks so normally I buy products with the most highest degree of accuracy to the real guns. Yet, if JG developes thier own products from ground up, my hats off to them as even now, they have shown the most progress in China.

UZI SMG

-clone of Marui AEG but in full metal (including gearbox). keep the "real shock" in as I happen to like it. trust me, its plenty fun.

MINI UZI

-clone of KWC, but again in full metal body. this is gas though so its a long shot.

MICRO UZI

-completely made up from scratch using Marui Mac10 internals.

FN FAL / L1A1 (an abundance of companies to clone from)

SIG 556 (Guns Workshop in HK already has a conversion kit for the Sig 552 AEG that can be copied and mated to the existing Jing Gong Sig 552, and Cybergun's 556 is on the horizon which undoubtedly will be copied by someone too)

Galil Family (SAR / ARM / Micro) (copy the Inokatsu Galil conversion or Action Micro Galil conversion)

Hungarian AMD-65 (Not too much work to build it from an AK)

Polish Beryl / Mini Beryl (A modernized AKS-74 and AKS-74U, since JG has a An AKS-74U coming out anyway)

Archived