• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US SF battle knife question-what do they use? What are they issued? They have the M9 knife for their M4's but I don't see too much pics of them wearing it on their belt or gear. I've seen an old pic of US SF in A-stan with a large buck knife on their belt. SEAL's use the SOG Seal Pup and Benchmade Nimravus and there are pics of those.

AFAIK there are some groups that get their own opportunities for knives. Similar to the Strider SMF that was the MARSOC knife, there are other knives associated with different units. I've heard of Strider, Chris Reeves, Harsey, Warren Thomas, and there are others that have left my memory. This comes more from a knife collector than a SF collector, information comes from the makers; for all I know they could be lying but there's always the opportunity for anyone to lie.

AFAIK there are some groups that get their own opportunities for knives. Similar to the Strider SMF that was the MARSOC knife, there are other knives associated with different units. I've heard of Strider, Chris Reeves, Harsey, Warren Thomas, and there are others that have left my memory. This comes more from a knife collector than a SF collector, information comes from the makers; for all I know they could be lying but there's always the opportunity for anyone to lie.

Cool. Anybody have any current US SF pics with large knives on their gear?

I just had to copy Ville's newest kit :D

I HAVE NO ORIGINALITY! :D

clipboard01hd.jpg

clipboard02lu.jpg

clipboard04z.jpg

KITLIST:

Circa OD cap

Oakley m-frame

Mechanix m-pack

Raid modded WL jacket + pants

Peltor comtacs

Paraclete SG HPC + admin pouch