• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not CAG, SF, SEALs, or even Hickvilles Sheriff's Deptartment.

Civilian Carbine Course. Just scroll through the pics and see for yourself.

EDIT: after literally 5 minutes and attention to detail I found this.

Edited by USRanger709

Don't think it's that Range 37. Don't know who or what he is, but credible sources say it's from Bragg's Range 37.

EDIT: Also as for a little more reading on the subject, this may explain why the website URL says "range37" but the name of the club is 37PSR....

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27303

and to top it off the images of the 37PSR range on the home page are very different from the "Bragg Range 37" flicker photo set, especially with such an impressive structure, I'd advertise that on the home page if I was trying to attract customers or brag about how awesome my gun club was.

Lastly,

Anyone know what these logos are for... from the same photostream....

3999090749_f3535cdc6a.jpg

Edited by frogfish

Otherway around, Ranger green Crye CAGE chassis and multicam Crye pants. Heres a newly released photo of him.

Eh, hard to tell with all those pouches on it in the original image, also is it just me or does the webbing on his shoulders look to be MC?

Edited by frogfish

I'm not arguing that the chassis is RG (just said you couldn't tell very well in the first set posted a while ago), it looks like he has MC shoulder pads or something on the chassis.

Edited by frogfish

No, not CAG, SF, SEALs, or even Hickvilles Sheriff's Deptartment.

Civilian Carbine Course. Just scroll through the pics and see for yourself.

EDIT: after literally 5 minutes and attention to detail I found this.

The course was open to civilians, law enforcement and military.

And it was at Braggs Range 37.

I'm not arguing that the chassis is RG (just said you couldn't tell very well in the first set posted a while ago), it looks like he has MC shoulder pads or something on the chassis.

It was pretty hard to tell what color the vest was looking at the first pic where all you could really see were the multicam shoulder pads due to the angle he was positioned at. I actually assumed the vest was multicam initially because of that.

Atomic: PTW with 12" Madbull/JP front end. Slighty modified to accommodate front sight base and pins. Also has Eotech 551, G&P ANPEQ2, VTAC sling, Redimag, SF 6P and KAC VFG

whats the recoil pad you have on your stock? needing one to finish my CAG MRE build.