• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better your knees than mine. ;) I've often wondered how it'd look to just spray paint those knee pad caps a dark green. Sure the paint would wear off in some spots after a couple games ... but it'd work pretty decent while it lasts.

As for black or blue camo for night use, I've always been in the camp of using regular BDUs for night ops. Afterall, your environment gets equally dark at night too.

Better your knees than mine. ;) I've often wondered how it'd look to just spray paint those knee pad caps a dark green. Sure the paint would wear off in some spots after a couple games ... but it'd work pretty decent while it lasts.

As for black or blue camo for night use, I've always been in the camp of using regular BDUs for night ops. Afterall, your environment gets equally dark at night too.

I'm using Crye Air Flex pads now, but I still have a pair of OPS TACTICAL pads laying around, so I may paint them and see how they look.

I'm usually wearing MJK gear with my woodies, so I'm not terribly worried about people spotting my knees wink.gif

Also, those SF guys in Iraq, is that the RBAV-SF they're wearing?

Hi guys! Today I need your help with my LIB I.

As you can see on the next photo, the mic is missed. I've sent several e-mail to TCI trying to get the spare part for it, but I don't have any answer from them. So... any of you can help me?? I need to know where to buy the mic. Thanks!

cimg2469.jpg

Can you get more of these?

Me want one so badly :(

Me want one too!

I would happily pay as well.

Me also if you are making a list... ^_^

They were custom tailored by a local tailor. Excellent quality. If you are interested shoot me a PM and I can give you tailors email address. He speaks english and if I remember right he still has blueprints for Large/Regular gen2 set.

One pic from todays game.

clipboard01gz.th.jpg

Kitlist:

Mich 2002 Anvis mount + LPBP

TCI LIB 1 headset

Oakley sunglasses

WL BDU

USGI FR gloves

Random desert boots

Paraclete HPC:

- 2x m4 double

- 2x flashbang

- Small utility pouch

- Universal radio pouch

Belt Kit:

Eagle padded belt

Random rigger belt

3x Paraclete open top pistol pouch

Paraclete 50cal pouch(not seen in the picture)

Safariland 6004 1911

Thanks master. It's a good loadout.

Anyone knows where can I bought a SOHPC? All the shops in US has it as ITAR restricted item. I'm going to sell my CAGE armor chasis (the replica made by solidfox) to get some money to buy one, but it's hard to find one on ebay or find a shop on the US that ships it overseas.

Hey guys does anyone have any pics/knowledge of a period accurate holster and mag pouch combo for 2001-2002 USSF/Delta/CIA use? Doing a kit based on the pic of all the delta/CIA guys standing in the Afghan town (got DCUs, chicom, shemagh, M4A1 and pilots gloves so far).

Must be for a 1911 variant with single stack mags... :/