• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh be quiet :bam: What about the loadout? You know how long it took me to get it all set up right?

a little longer spent clearing the *suitcase* from your room would have gone a long way, :bleh:

try setting the cameras timer so we can actually see the gear, from what i can make out it looks like a good effort, maybe pics in the garden next time.

and maybe wearing that little purple hat lol :bleh:

Plus I think your mirror's really messing with the perspective of the photo, I thought your chest of drawers was behind you but it's actually in front of you... it's like an Escher painting and it's freaking me out a bit lol.

I'd comment on the loadout but mine's getting shredded in numerous places for being too overloaded so you probably shouldn't listen!

Out of interest, what optic do you have on that M4?

a little longer spent clearing the *suitcase* from your room would have gone a long way, :bleh:

try setting the cameras timer so we can actually see the gear, from what i can make out it looks like a good effort, maybe pics in the garden next time.

and maybe wearing that little purple hat lol :bleh:

It was so late at night, even if I did want to clean it, I wouldn't have had time to take the photo (and I'd already been busy and couldn't take a loadout photo before then, my patience was wearing out; couldn't be bothered to fuss with background details).

I'll look into the purple hat though :)

Plus I think your mirror's really messing with the perspective of the photo, I thought your chest of drawers was behind you but it's actually in front of you... it's like an Escher painting and it's freaking me out a bit lol.

It is kind of off now that you mention it...

Out of interest, what optic do you have on that M4?

My red dot is just some cheapo BSA one standing in until I can get a more realistic one. I'd use a fakepoint if I had the money for a knockoff. This one barely even works outdoors if the sun happens to be up even in the next continent over, so it's more for looks (and I may sack it for actual games). It's kind of cool to look at, though.

Here's some artistic license, meant to look sort of like one of those "deep cover" CIA/CAG/Green Beret things. So, we'll just call it "early Afghan undercover CAG impression."

CAG_1.jpgCAG_1.jpg

CAG_3.jpg

I'm so Tier Negative One, I don't even wear shoes to war.

Edited by Redshirt 1-7

Sideways handguard?

Indeed. I've seen a photo of a real operator doing it (it was from the 80s or 90s I think). No idea why he did that, but it grips better with them sideways.

I'd have posed with my primary instead of my somewhat less cool backup but it's in the shop...

Ehhhh lets not.... Needs more Pakol and chest rig... ;)

Pakols only work at a distance. When they get up close they realize you aren't Afghani. In this picture it doesn't matter if I have a hat or not, it'd be covered up with the hood (which is meant to hide my features and keep me from being identified).

This kit is more of a "the SHTF just happened" kind of thing.

Indeed. I've seen a photo of a real operator doing it (it was from the 80s or 90s I think). No idea why he did that, but it grips better with them sideways.

I love responses like this. "I saw it in a picture!" The original guy probably just made a mistake or some such, but people will automatically jump on it like it's a super leet special forces technique.