Top Posters In This Topic

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

3 color RAID

Danner boots

OR gaitors

BHI Duty Belt w. BHI M4 drop leg, LBT medic and gunner pouch, suspender

Black Ops PC w. LBT mag pouch, BHI radio pouch (old gen. with ALICE Clips and Belt loops), Gerber Ivo, Hydrastorm Tide

TCI Liberator headset

Hatch Operator gloves

Love it. First thing that comes to mind when I think US Army SF is either a mix of modern or semi modern gear with beat up native clothing/gear or early a-stan like rigs. I love the M4 (or is it more towards a late CAR-15 adjustable stock/M733?) and its basic look, says allot. Overall the impression is great, boots look a bit off in my eyes (I'm no expert) but none the less they look efficient.

Love it. First thing that comes to mind when I think US Army SF is either a mix of modern or semi modern gear with beat up native clothing/gear or early a-stan like rigs. I love the M4 (or is it more towards a late CAR-15 adjustable stock/M733?) and its basic look, says allot. Overall the impression is great, boots look a bit off in my eyes (I'm no expert) but none the less they look efficient.

thank you!

Rifle is some kind of M727^^

Here is my loose 'interpretation' I've thrown together. I'm not trying to imitate anything I have seen specifically, so if I'm out of line please let me know and I'll remove the photos. I was shooting for a early-mid 2000's style look. I know some things (Sordins) aren't correct for the date, but I'll work on correcting that. Sorry for the poor images. (Shoulda taken the photos last week when I had a 101 day beard going)

img1752pg.jpg

img1754f.jpg

DCU's

HSGI Warlord

Issue Camelbak in DCU

Duty belt w/ Eagle 'SAS' dump, Serpa holster (1911) and issue DCU medic pouch

Systema w/ 4-postion stock, real steel A1 upper (doubles as my Car15 for my 'nam impression), real RIS, unknown brand suppressor, King Arms PEQ box, rep. Aimpoint.

Bone stock TM 1911

Edited by Fencepost
Here is my loose 'interpretation' I've thrown together. I'm not trying to imitate anything I have seen specifically, so if I'm out of line please let me know and I'll remove the photos. I was shooting for a early-mid 2000's style look. I know some things (Sordins) aren't correct for the date, but I'll work on correcting that. Sorry for the poor images. (Shoulda taken the photos last week when I had a 101 day beard going)

Looks like a good start for a mid-200 Afghanistan loadout. If it were me though, I'd give the Warlord (and maybe the Eagle dump pouch as well) a bit of treatment with krylon to break up its solid colour and make it used a little. I'd maybe change the belt for a black or tan colour one as it would look a little better IMO. The M4 and 1911 looks a good combo, and is acceptable for a very early OEF loadout as some Army SF are rumoured to have used them (as are CAG/AFO); what holster are you using though?