• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My kit in its latest forms, though putting all my gear on a chest rig's been exacerbating my bad back so will be returning to a PC.

(Mesh goggles were a borrow as my glasses kept fogging, also not wearing my first line as was too cold for pistol).

6da0a839.jpg

4cd6cad7.jpg

5d2ea8e5.jpg

Got a line on some Comtacs wired for PRR so will be using those soon instead of shelling out crazy money for an adapter for my sordin's.

You might want to get rid of the cummerbund since it does'nt carry any pouches nor side-armor and being a bit unconfortable in my own opinion, plus you could mod the AWS rig with some male velcro on the back so it could match with the female velcro of the HPC.

Your HPC is a litlle bit too recent for an "old school" setup though, since the version you have has the two buttons to hold the cummerbund.

Good shout Matfar. The pic was put together quickly just to show what I have. The cummerbund will come off but the strike vest will be left alone as it does sit tight and snug.

It's a shame about the HPC but beggars can't be choosers and for the price I paid I cant complain. Maybe I'll hid them somehow :)

Thanks tho for the comments. Had you got any pics of the mod and your set up?

no primary and secondry toy yet.

still on progress.

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0095-1.jpg

kitlist :

protec helmet

bolle x500 (looking for oakley mx early edition goggle)

motorolla throat mic

pt armor*

EI SF223 rig old gen

BHI duty belt :

alice canteen

alice mag pouch

alice butt pack

EI old gen SAS drop leg

adidas old gen gsg9

I dont where they put their radio on that movie.

would appreciate if someone could point that out

OK, got a question for you all, I need a Crye JPC. I dont know if they are in stock at Crye or not (closed on pres day) but their website says they would be out til February and, well, it's February now...Also the only other place that does have them on there sight that I can find is OPTactical and they are til as far as June or July the lady their said today.

Now I would need a medium multicam version if that would help. If anyone has any word on where to get em let me know!

Also what pouches for this setup besides the "even harder to find" JPC MBITR pouch. I have a multicam triple M4 BFG ten speed pouch on the way too.

From what I've been told, you're looking at a 10 week minimum to get a JPC from anywhere that doesn't already have it in stock, which is why they're going for $400+, sans soft armor, on eBay right now (at least I just saw one go for that). I've also been told, by others, that the MBITR pouch is easy if you order from Crye, but you're looking at a different waiting period.

I'm looking to go the JPC route too, besides the 10 Speed Triple, I'm also thinking 3 FastMags (to swap with the 10 Speed), CTOMS Slimline CFAK (use as storage), Tyr Micro SOF IFAK - Velcro Cutaway (actual IFAK), Tyr Tactical Small Hydration Pouch, a couple misc. M4 mag shingles with bungee retention, a radio pouch (Crye MBITR or something else), maybe a FB pouch or two (for generic storage or grenades), and that'll be about it for the PC. Some more stuff will go onto a belt rig...