• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's legit, but my Korean AOR1's are a pretty close match to my genuine AOR1 pouches and stuff, but those are cordura, so take from that what you want.

I haven't seen any for sale for a while, they were on Ebay. Classifieds might be the way to go there.

The AOR1 looks original (the pattern, I mean)... Is it? link? Because toysoldier seems that don't want to make another batch of AOR1 combat shirts and pants...

I've spoken to them, and the only thing stopping them from making more AOR1 and 2 sets is how difficult it is for them to get the material.

From the picture set of the 5SFG (pretty sure it was 5SFG) guys wearing a *suitcase* ton of Mayflower kit, does anyone know what pouches they're using?

I'm getting a Mayflower APC to replace my MBAV, and I'm debating whether to use just SFLCS pouches, get MC pouches, or use a mix of the two, and I'm having trouble sorting out what pouches they're using in MC.

Please and thanks!

From the picture set of the 5SFG (pretty sure it was 5SFG) guys wearing a *suitcase* ton of Mayflower kit, does anyone know what pouches they're using?

I'm getting a Mayflower APC to replace my MBAV, and I'm debating whether to use just SFLCS pouches, get MC pouches, or use a mix of the two, and I'm having trouble sorting out what pouches they're using in MC.

Please and thanks!

Link to pic? I'd be interested and I might be able to help. Seeing as SF use a variety of stuff, I think sflcs, tyr, mayflower and paraclete would all be safe. Since those are all known to be used.

Ok dewds, I'm asking a favour here, can any either pm me or post here any pics of CAG in a SOHPC. Ive literally spent all day trawling resources but my eye for spotting is terrible and I think I've found 2 pics but I'm not entirely sure. Master T, Sgt Kin and MRK...give us a helping hand :)

Wow, sweet. I'm surprised to see it in use so quick. Can't really say for sure, but nothing about this pic says CAG/ACE to me, looks more like regular SF, which is interesting to me since I thought it would probably first be spotted in use by DEVGRU or ACE.

Anyways, it looks like the plateframe is sagging quite a bit in the back. Also, are those blue force gear tenspeed pouches on his left side?

From the magwell size it looks like he's using the new colt LE901, can anyone confirm?

ctres94: S&S make their own elastic mag pouches, it's more likely to be S&S considering the use of the plate frame.

Edited by IronWolf