• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a Army SF guy in A-stan with a multicam Mayflower chest rig. Also looks like hes has some armor underneath and possibly a warbelt setup.

Nice. I haven't seen too much public pics of the Mayflower rig on current A-stan ops. Normally its just the EI PC with cumberbund, or other cookie-cutter rigs. Also note the H&K 416 or upper and BLOCK 2 accesories! (ftw)

@ SH: I see you know of the GI Joe's (real version)

Edited by Hispeed1
Nice. I haven't seen too much public pics of the Mayflower rig on current A-stan ops. Normally its just the EI PC with cumberbund, or other cookie-cutter rigs. Also note the H&K 416 or upper and BLOCK 2 accesories! (ftw)

@ SH: I see you know of the GI Joe's (real version)

It kinda looks like he even has a SFLCS/EI PC under the chest rig. You can see something that kinda looks like the cummerbund right above the chest rig.

I can't really peg this one under a specific tag, but I don't feel like it's just something I've thrown together at this point. It's very SF, that's for sure. This is CQB bliss to me. It's just what I need, nothing more. It's light, adaptable, quick to don and doff, and VERY comfortable.

Kitlist:

Uniform-

Beyond Tactical Steel BDU Top

Beyond Tactical Level 9 Advantage BDU Pant

Merrel Moab Mids

Petzl Gloves

Half Ear MICH

Fighting Load-

1 Paraclete Concealment Armor (500d)

1 Tactical Tailor Two Piece MAV

3 Paraclete M4 Double (One magazine per pouch for general CQB, 2 per for outdoors)

1 Paraclete GPS

1 Paraclete Canteen

1 Paraclete MBITR

Weapon-

10.5" HK416

Aimpoint Micro in Larue Mount

Surefire C3 Centurion in GG&G Mount

VTAC Sling

5.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edit.jpg

@ BSMars: may I suggest tucking in your BDU shirt and maybe using a belt? IMHO-loose shirt might get snagged on stuff, you wouldn't want your beautiful shirt ruined that way, or get killed in CQB because of snaggage issues. It also earns you moar HSLD points, lol. By the way, I hope you're running a secondary (pistol sidearm) in there somewhere on your KISS set-up, you never know if your primary will go down and you'd need to grab a secondary. For our situation, it won't be too likely-but its a good way to train. (Then again you can chuck your 416 or your helmet at the tangos and run away-lol!) Edited by Hispeed1
Ive only seen one pic of SF guys using the SFLCS H-harness. You would probably want to use it for a SAW gunner setup rather than an M4 setup.

I spot two guys with SFLCS H-harnesses (both have M4s though).

This post is pretty old, so, does anyone have any other photos of SOF guys operating with the H-Harness?

@ MARS - Great CQB Kit man! I like the Simple set up your running, is that a RS Lid?

Also got my Replica Comtacs in and also bought an ICS M203 long rail mounted. when I get the rest of my kit will be posting more pics. Question though how many 40mm shells should i get, I was thinking a total of 3, but input is welcome! Thanks

Sandman