My WIP Army SF loadout.

MBAV base.

Deciding whether or not to put on other pouches, such as SAW or medical.

Probably not going to run a M9 and Safariland unless I need to or unless I find out that everyone on an A-Team is armed and runs with one. I'll probably only have 8 mags in my pouches and 2 additional on my M4/CQBR with redi-mag or just my Mk12.

Deciding to run a backpack rather than running a MAP or other hydro carrier/charge carriers because the spacing between the middle PALS webbing are not equal by a significant. Now I need to find out what backpack would be suitable for SF, not looking to get a medical one but might I might if I can take out the medical compartment spaces.

DSCN2622.jpg

DSCN2623.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deciding to run a backpack rather than running a MAP or other hydro carrier/charge carriers because the spacing between the middle PALS webbing are not equal by a significant. Now I need to find out what backpack would be suitable for SF, not looking to get a medical one but might I might if I can take out the medical compartment spaces.

Mystery Ranch packs are pretty common with SF. You will also see TT MALICE pack around as well.

Their 3 DAP and SATL are the ones that initially come to mind, but a couple of their NICE packs also have been seen.

-Piano

*edit* If you're looking to run a MR pack over armor, look for one with their BVS (Bolster Ventilation and Stability system). According to a friend of mine who was deployed to Afghanistan, it works better on a carrier than the standard versions.

Edited by PianoBlack

Bad angle picture. Will get better ones this weekend but here is my attempt at Army SF Gunner Kit-

DSC02053.jpg

DSC02072.jpg

Eagle PC with Cumberbund

- Mix of Eagle SFLCS pouches (Charge pouch,canteen pouches, M60 pouch, radio pouch)

- HSGI Utility pouch

- TT Canteen Pouch

Will be using this with a M60E4 and M249

Atomic, since I dunno how often GBiscuit checks this, he's got an EI SFLCS H Harness over a Safariland carrier. He's got Eagle M60 pouches as well as some DBT pouches on it I believe.

Coolheart, the photo is actually of two teams, ODA561 from Michigan, and 08EU from Ohio. Master is from 08EU, while Jdizzle, GBiscuit and myself are from ODA561. Five are from ODA, three are from 08EU.

SF has definitely used a khaki RBAV recently, and I think that there are photos of rangers wearing RG RBAVs, but I'm not 100% on that.