• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wraith18: Yeah real deal would be cool to own but I just can't see me dropping +600USD on it which is what these have gone on ebay... atleast not yet :P

Carter: What I've fiddled it I like it. I haven't had a change to use it in game so really can't say much. Woodland material has a little plasticish feel in it. Feels just as comfortable to wear as my RAV. Currently have my RAV soft armor in it as well as plates.

MRK nice purchase! Where have you bought it? I've sold mine and now I'm looking again for other LOL!!

AFAIK, the plastic finish is very similar to the original trauma vest in order to AWS used a mix of cordura and nylon on his vest. And the woodland have this feel, similar to original AWS woodland seeing on his SF chest rig, I hope I've explained correctly! hahaha!!! Because what I wanted to say is that AWS woodland is diferente from standar us gi woodland.

Bought it from some other spaniard on PTW forum. Might be your old then? :D

Woodland pattern AWS used on the SF chest rig is certainly different from original M81 but from the pics I've seen it seems they have used the normal M81 woodland on their body armors. And the material feels different from the one used on SF Chest rig as far as I can remember.

Here is my RAV setup. Might do a CAG impression

df46b709.jpg

6828505c.jpg

Front:

Paraclete RAV

Quad pistol mag pouch

2x SR25 double mag pouches

Medical/Firing system pouch

MBITR pouch

1qt. canteen/GP pouch

Back:

Smoke grenade pouch

5 flashbang pouch

Horizontal GP pouch

Quad fold medical pouch

Paraclete small universal radio pouch

I plan on getting a couple Paraclete triple M4 TXI mag shingles to run under the cummerbund. Right now, that is my preffered way of carrying M4 mags on my RAV, since you can carry up to 6, its very low profile, and they are easily accessable.