• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great as usual. BTW does anybody have any current pictures or ideas on what CAG is using nowadays?

From what Ive heard, they use Multicam and some AOR1. They also use Crye airframe helmets with mesh covers and ANVIS mounts. As far as vests go, they use Crye CPCs, JPCs, and they get a lot of Custom gear from Crye. You are also going to see them with Mayflower low profile assault armor carriers, APCs, Velocity Systems plate carriers/OAVs, and probably some Paraclete ARHPCs, SOHPCs, and possibly some older RAVs still floating around. For kit color, multicam is most common.

The above impression pics look good, but the kit in it is not representative of what you see modern CAG assaulters wearing.

Did you learn all this at your weekly CAG fag club meeting or do you have any actual supporting evidence?

If you look hard enough you can find some up to date pics of assaulters, and thats what they tend to run. You can kinda get an idea of what they are using, and gear along those lines tends to make sense (most of those things I mentioned are new cutting edge stuff). But regardless of what they use now, it seems like their are gonna be having more diverse gear setups as opposed to the smoke green Paraclete lineup they used some years back.

Hi guys, wondering if anyone could help me find a picture im looking for.

The picture in question is of a gent in what looks to be the Afghan mountains, holding a SPR style rifle with a schmidt and bender short dot on it. He was wearing a green RAV and the picture was originally posted on lightfighter IIRC.

Thanks for any help.

backyardcia.jpg

Here's my ODA kit, based off of this:

mwbgpf.jpg

I just watched a documentary about that excact group. They all died or almost all except the one with the oakley cap in the bottom middle. Your pics just reminded me. RIP freedom fighters. I would go for a tan pistol holster however. (looks better)

Here's my kit, not an impression but I think it all fits pretty well in this thread. Minus the SR-16, the gear is fairly suited for an SF impression. I'll add a kit list if requested.

I am the dude standing in the middle. For more pictures of the Germans check the Flecktarn thread. Pictures curtesy of FELDJÄGER.

th_1002301o.jpg

(Click thumbnail for large image)

Is that you Dusty???

Its Rad Man ;)

Kit list,

LBT 1961 G with Hydration

Devgru Frogman Headset it's 3 years old and going strong. (Attached to Midland radio)

KWA 1911 Mark V pistol tucked into 1961 G

Authentic TRU Multicam Raids

EO Tech Ball Cap

this Pic was taken of me calling in grids over the net.

Who's Dusty? or if that was not directed at me my apologies. Cheers.

Rad

Its Rad Man ;)

Kit list,

LBT 1961 G with Hydration

Devgru Frogman Headset it's 3 years old and going strong. (Attached to Midland radio)

KWA 1911 Mark V pistol tucked into 1961 G

Authentic TRU Multicam Raids

EO Tech Ball Cap

this Pic was taken of me calling in grids over the net.

Who's Dusty? or if that was not directed at me my apologies. Cheers.

Rad

Dusty is one of the lead characters in the new Medal of Honor game

feature-Medal-of-honor.jpg