The Mechwarrior thread

WhutJP

I pray that you have sired all the freebirth spawn you desire... for no man has walked away from a Circle of Equals with Punky with his manhood intact!

(I have no idea what she would do to a woman, though. o.o)

I'd make sweet sweet love to her. :P

I still think Dire Wolf sounds better.

I wonder, if the Clans have a strong Russian linguistic culture how come none of their mechs have Russian-y names

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

punky, you are so silly. ;)

but yeah, this looks excellent. i wasnt able to load the video, but somehow i was able to scroll through it and see some screenshots. sechs. that warhammer looks amazing. the atlas was interesting. thats all that i could see.

so, since this takes place in 3063, there will be clan mechs... so my Masakari dream may infact come true...

sexcellent.

oh, and by the way...

davion.gif

4 LIFE BIZNITCH

-Joe

EDIT: THE VIDEO FINALLY WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG WTF HAAAX

amazing. must. get. this. game. now.

punky, you are so silly. ;)

but yeah, this looks excellent. i wasnt able to load the video, but somehow i was able to scroll through it and see some screenshots. sechs. that warhammer looks amazing. the atlas was interesting. thats all that i could see.

so, since this takes place in 3063, there will be clan mechs... so my Masakari dream may infact come true...

sexcellent.

It doesn't take place in 3063, maybe you should read moar.

Since we're all revealing our allegiances....

CLAN FUZZY CUDDLES 4EVA!

Clan_Ghost_Bear_.jpg

(Please, do not feed the bears.)

(The Snow Raven insignia is there simply because it makes more sense with my alias.)

EDIT: Lack of Clan Mechs... I'm thinking Marauder or Catapult. I always used the Catapult in MW2: Mercs, at least unless I capture something Clan that I like better (like a Warhawk). I would have probably used the Marauder, but sometime in between MW2 and MW2: Mercs, FASA got sued and couldn't use the Marauder any more, &c., &c., &c.

yeah, thats why i didnt say it :P

as far as IS mechs though, i am definately more of a Zeus guy though. sadly, it is a lyran design, but it will do.

come to think of it, i may just go with the Catapult. that too is lovely, and it has that slight speed advantage over the Zeus. i need to play again!

-Joe

EDIT: ghost bear is poo. if you go clan, go Wolf. or Steel Viper. :D

Wolf! They make for cuter furrys.

No argument.

Jag: Catapult is IS, I'm pretty sure.

Aff. ^_^

As is the Marauder. To clarify: Given the apparent lack of Clan 'Mechs, I would probably prefer the Marauder or the Catapult.

Except that wasn't Clan Wolf shamed and is now in Exile?

Clan Wolf was sundered after the Refusal War. It became Clan Wolf-in-Exile (which fled to the Inner Sphere) and Clan Jade Wolf (which soon reverted back to Clan Wolf, under the direction of Khan Vlad Ward). Clan Wolf-in-Exile is Warden, while Clan (Jade) Wolf is Crusader.

yeah, it is certainly an inner sphere design.

what i like about Clan Wolf (the wardens that is) is how they seem to honestly care for the inner sphere, unlike most other clans who just want to conquer it. at the same time, the Crusader "Wolf" is not high on my list.

as far as clanners go, Wardens are the true allies. Crusaders are the real enemy.

but enough talk of clanners, this game is inner sphere only... so more sphere talk.

-Joe

Archived