DG GBB M249 Drop In Kit

Horse

I know I know - yet ANOTHER GBB thread? Well - sort of. I recently sent www.airsoftgasblowbacks.com an email asking about a rumor that I had heard. I had heard that Sparrow would be stocking the latest and greatest GBB engine from DG specifically designed for M249 (maybe 60??) drop in installation. Here id the email answer I got back - As usual quick answer from AGBB.com.

Opforce TTS will be selling the new DG drop in kit for m249. This is just the kit. It will fit all m249 bodies. Top will be selling the gun. Ours features a new design that lets you take way the barrel just like its real steel. It has the heavy recoil system that we all come to love. It also features a new hop up system for greater range. With aeg inner barrel compatible. Beautiful workmanship. All of our pieces come with a warranty. This is the era of the gbb and it is spreading to every corner of the world. We are very excited. Dealers welcome.

Thanks

Sparrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T0udT28Pa4...re=channel_page

Hot diggity dang!

(and once again - I must post that I am in no way affiliated with either DG or Opforce - but I want to own their stuff!!)

Archived