stonerpicturesJune222008002-1.jpg

stonerpicturesJune222008012-1.jpg

Once upon a time she was one of the few SR-15 E3 IWS builds of the day.... I started her from a TM SR16 two years ago(it was my first working gun). I ran out of funds (for the front end) before I could finish her, and to make matters worse, G&P and VFC released complete builds of my project that took so much time and effort to put together <_< But that is the way of airsoft :P

The gun has changed since I took those pictures, but not by an insane amount, I'd post newer pics, but I don't have any nice ones ATM. Come end of summer, I'll but dropping my insanely upgraded internals into a VFC, or so I hope, because a right side selector and working bolt catch is just to damned cool.

I dropped most of the money on the internals of this gun. Them alone probably total at nearly 1k :o

Edited by Vercingetorix
  • Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

A bit OT but there was a "1k club" thread here before the new subforum arrangement apperently it just got lost. I was actually thinking of posting this again myself.

Major league flamestorms and trolls gunned down that thread. Old 1k$ club-thread made navy seals-thread look like a playground when it came to trolling and shitstorms <_<

Im looking forward this thread 68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif

Edited by mysl1
Good how people decided this needed to be called the Big E-penis club. I thought it would be better named the more money than sense club.

I'm totally with BS MARS on this as well. Don't post your boring looking gun with expensive internals. Post the gun that looks expensive, and special.

Did you even read the original post that started this new thread???

That's almost the exact opposite goal of the original thread. The value of the guns were argued to be the cost of the weapon itself (internals included) not all of the expensive RS accessories like RS optics, mounts, lights, etc.

You could buy a $100 AEG and throw a RS ACOG on and it would fit the 1K club guidelines. That's just lame IMO.

And to not be thought of as "trolling" for my above statement, here is one of my 1K+ GBBs that doesn't look all that special :P

IMG_1801.JPG

Edited by ViciousV10s

My 2 cents worth. I think both should be allowed. If you're spending the money on the gun, well, I'm not going to be picky what exactly you spend it on. As for this being the epen club, well it shows that the owners of these guns DO have a sense of humor :D

I've already mistaken one gun in this thread for real steel. While I personally wouldn't spend that much on a gun I can appreciate some of the examples here :)

Pulse gun takes the cake tho.

Did you even read the original post that started this new thread??

Just a little bit. I posted it.

I know the 2 things I've said seem contradictory. But people can post a M4, that just looks like an M4, but has very expensive internals. To me, that's totally boring, as is endless pages of PTW's.

When I started this thread, I was also very concious that in the last thread, people ended up posting some pretty poor guns, with expensive optics. Just as you mention. I mean, fair enough, spend money on internals. But a picture of a gun worth over $1000 should look like it's worth over $1000.

I guess this thread idea is always going to be prone to trolling. To be honest, I don't trust myself to post in here again, without turning into a bit of a *suitcase* about how people are posting rubbish.

So that's one problem solved.

That Kimber is lovely.

Edited by AnotherJesus
Just a little bit. I posted it.

I know the 2 things I've said seem contradictory. But people can post a M4, that just looks like an M4, but has very expensive internals. To me, that's totally boring, as is endless pages of PTW's.

When I started this thread, I was also very concious that in the last thread, people ended up posting some pretty poor guns, with expensive optics. Just as you mention. I mean, fair enough, spend money on internals. But a picture of a gun worth over $1000 should look like it's worth over $1000.

I guess this thread idea is always going to be prone to trolling. To be honest, I don't trust myself to post in here again, without turning into a bit of a *suitcase* about how people are posting rubbish.

So that's one problem solved.

That Kimber is lovely.

LOL @ myself for not noticing you are the original poster!

And thanks for the compliment on my CDP, want to trade for your gorgeous M700? :P

skapunkninja: im really up for having your babies right now...

but seriously, just beautiful. i had a TM Thompson with the G&P kit, and i wasnt impressed... it was incredibly creaky, had horrible mold lines, etc. but yours... wow. the only thing i would change is the sighting equiptment; or lack thereof. i never liked that about the standard M41A. if you look in the Tech Manual for the USCM M41A (which i am sure you have) they do mention various optics being used.

i always told myself that if i ever got another one, i would mod a micro reflex (doctor style/size) into the carry handle. i would also build a complete skirmishable kit, and use it in games.

maybe someday.

if i may ask, do you use the full getup when you skirmish? i seem to remember you saying so in the old USCM thread. also, how many modded magazines and grenades do you have?

absolutely gorgeous piece, and ESPECIALLY the launcher/shells.

-Joe

I don't think we really need to even debate this issue. Just post your gun up if it has some enormous personal value to you, and doesn't simply have a couple really expensive accessories on it. You don't have to like every gun that goes up here, but it'd be nice to see that the people who are posting them feel like they've invested a great amount of time and effort into their gun, and that they value it very much. I'd say the 1st post here is a great example, as is the Larue'd up M4. Sure it's an M4, but it's on a stand, has a flashy barrel, and the photograph reflects its owners pride.

I don't think we really need to even debate this issue. Just post your gun up if it has some enormous personal value to you, and doesn't simply have a couple really expensive accessories on it. You don't have to like every gun that goes up here, but it'd be nice to see that the people who are posting them feel like they've invested a great amount of time and effort into their gun, and that they value it very much. I'd say the 1st post here is a great example, as is the Larue'd up M4. Sure it's an M4, but it's on a stand, has a flashy barrel, and the photograph reflects its owners pride.

As long as the parts, internal and external, equal or exceed $1,000.00, which is the point of this thread, I completely agree. Accessories can be added in, but bonus points will be awarded if the total reaches $1,000.00 before bolting anything onto the RIS.

Also, additional bonus points will be awarded to those with $1,000.00 replicas with natural wear marks from usage on them.

-Vic

Edited by Victory
skapunkninja: im really up for having your babies right now...

but seriously, just beautiful. i had a TM Thompson with the G&P kit, and i wasnt impressed... it was incredibly creaky, had horrible mold lines, etc. but yours... wow. the only thing i would change is the sighting equiptment; or lack thereof. i never liked that about the standard M41A. if you look in the Tech Manual for the USCM M41A (which i am sure you have) they do mention various optics being used.

i always told myself that if i ever got another one, i would mod a micro reflex (doctor style/size) into the carry handle. i would also build a complete skirmishable kit, and use it in games.

maybe someday.

if i may ask, do you use the full getup when you skirmish? i seem to remember you saying so in the old USCM thread. also, how many modded magazines and grenades do you have?

absolutely gorgeous piece, and ESPECIALLY the launcher/shells.

-Joe

thanks dude :) im working on a sight for it, based on the tech manual one, and working around a replica pvs14. its on the backburner for the moment though, as iv started work on an airsoft aliens flame unit :P

i do skirmish in the full kit occasionally. its so heavy/bulky that its a pain in the a**e to use it too often :P i have 6 mags and 4 shells.

If anyones gonna be at the war and peace show, and wanna have a play with it, theres gonna be a whole group of us colonial marines there. just come and say hi!

a flame unit... ha. you sure are the man. next is the SmartGun, then maybe one of the DMR M41As without the GL, right? :P

you know, as far as skirmishing goes, im sure that you COULD do a "greenside" kit which would be more lightweight for games... just the webbing, weapon, maybe a boonie, etc.

just a thought.

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe