• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

Gorgeous ARs uscmCorps!

I really like the Costa custom and the one with the Larue irondot. Is that Burris Fastfire II inside it or some other micro red dot? I'd be curious to know how you like the Fastfire if that's what it is in the mount.

I just gotta love all those real optics and rail systems. You sir are an AR artist of the highest caliber and I salute you :D

@ USMC Corps : OMG Your last one ist just..............omg..........what an awesome rifle :o Maybe the sexyest M4 config. i have ever seen

It's funny, of all the guns I've posted, that's the one gun I'd least likely to expect people to care about, and yet I've gotten a lot of comments about it. Maybe it's something about the simplicity of the gun ... maybe it's the LaRue UDE Magpul Furniture. :P

But I think you have real firearms also so I'll pass.

I do now. :D

Gorgeous ARs uscmCorps!

I really like the Costa custom and the one with the Larue irondot. Is that Burris Fastfire II inside it or some other micro red dot? I'd be curious to know how you like the Fastfire if that's what it is in the mount.

The one mini-RDS on the LMT MRP is a LaRue Tactical IronDot FastFire. The mini-RDS on the FDE Magpul is a LaRue Tactical Pride Fowler IronDot Low Profile. I like them both a lot more and they're a lot cheaper than my Docter Optic. They also have brighter reticules, and both have a master on/off switch which the Docter doesn't have. I like them all a lot and they're a heck of a lot cheaper than my Aimpoint Micro T-1. However, I can't use them with my PVS-14s or my PVS-7Bs because they don't have a NVG setting, in which case I have to use my T-1, M3, 551, 552, or 553 instead. They're well worth it though, and battery life has been very good so far as I have still yet to replace the batteries on any of them. If you're in the market for one, I'd say buy it.

Thanks for the info on the IronDot setups! They look like great optics for the money and I'm strongly considering getting one of the AK-IronDot setups to slap on a airsoft AKMS. Looks like a great way to get a quality optic on there without "raping" the original look and feel of the gun, still retaining the ability to fold the stock, and having the option to use iron sights in the event the optic fails at some point.

I'll have to call up Larue and see if they use the original Fastfire or the Fastfire II for their IronDot sights though. It would be a darn shame to shell out that money for a good optic only to end up with a sight that isn't waterproof and might fritz out on you if used in the rain. I think that anything that goes on a Kalashnikov should be built to withstand at least a few trips to hell and back and keep working long after you can't, know what I mean?

Anyhoo, once again, those are some gorgeous guns uscmCorps! Well worth every penny I imagine ^_^

hi

which sights did you mount in these?

IronWolf - Please don't quote pictures in future. Instead, change the IMG tag to a URL tag to avoid cluttering the thread

Edited by IronWolf
Looks like Troy Folding Battle Sight Set (M4 Style Front) in FDE. The second one looks like a rear A.R.M.S. #40L. And something that looks like a Knights M4 Flipup Sight; probably not but something similar in design and profile.

Reincarnation is correct. All BUIS are RS, and if I recall correctly, the MRP's rear BUIS is in fact a A.R.M.S. #40L-SP. It could be a A.R.M.S. #40L, as I have both, but I'm pretty sure it's a #40L-SP.

*Megan Fox making out with her clone, but in gun form*

I do believe that you owe me some pants, good sir.

Almost exactly how I want my m4 to look one day, when I run out of common sense (or the need to buy food. C'mon Science, work faster!) and come into a large amount of disposable cash. 

Reincarnation is correct. All BUIS are RS, and if I recall correctly, the MRP's rear BUIS is in fact a A.R.M.S. #40L-SP. It could be a A.R.M.S. #40L, as I have both, but I'm pretty sure it's a #40L-SP.

i meant the red dots...

i meant the red dots...

The one mini-RDS on the LMT MRP is a LaRue Tactical IronDot FastFire. The mini-RDS on the FDE Magpul is a LaRue Tactical Pride Fowler IronDot Low Profile.

You didn't read carefully enough, the answer was just 2 posts above yours.

Edited by Reincarnation...

Very nice $1k Desert Eagle. It's rare to see one upgraded that much. Do you have a parts list for it?

And since people have been breaking out the pistols...

newcat1.jpg

newcat3.jpg

newcat2.jpg

newcat4.jpg

Bits:

TM Hi-Capa 5.1

TM Custom Stippled and Painted Stock Grip

TK 3-Hole Trigger (Black)

AS Type 3 Hammer

AS Hammer Strut

AS Valve Knocker

AS Steel Sear

KM Stainless Guide Rod

Guarder Hi-Flow

Guarder 150% Recoil Spring

Guarder 150% Hammer Spring

SD Enhanced Loading Nozzle

SD Valve Blocker

SD Hot Shot Magwell (Custom Painted/Polished)

SD Mag Feed Lip

SD Limcat Slide (Two Tone)

SD Recoil Bushing (Silver)

SD Limcat Comp (Two Tone)

SD 'STI .38 Super' Comp Barrel

SD Type A Optic Mount

SD SHPD Stickers

SD Enhanced Piston Head

SD SHPD Extended Slide Catch

PDI 7" 6.01 (163mm)

9Ball Floating Valve Spring

9Ball Long Slim Slide Catch (Silver)

9Ball Thumb Safety (Silver)

9Ball Chamber Packing

9Ball Rubber Magazine Base(s) (not pictured)

ATN Ultra Reflex Sight

Chairsoft Custom Works Hammer Mod

Chairsoft Custom Works Disconnector Mod

Chairsoft Custom Works Trigger Tune

AP Cocking Handle

It's been a while since I had a perfect tally of part costs but I know that this one is really up there (even without the optic)