MEU Magazine

Edited by baias6230
  • Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

She's not quite finished yet, (just has some cycling issues to get worked out) but I figured I'd put these up anyway:

Real-Sword Type 56-1 Base, Mix of GHK and Daytonagun internals. No manufacturers had made one yet so I decided to take matters into my own hands. Now if they would only come out with some 47 style mags....

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by -Clover-

Hey i got a question for all your race gunners that spend so much on their pistol. Do they ever see use in a skirmish like going out with just a pistol or as a back up? Are they fun to use alone? I want to start to invest in a "ipsc" type gun like redwolfs guy(cant remember his name) but i dont know if it would look funny. Thanks guys. Also very nice rifles and pistols to all.

EDIT: I did search

Edited by darkwolf0982

Well a pure race gun is not really meant for skirmish(though no one will stop you from using them like that). The are tuned for close-ish quarter and quick shooting, with tight control and little slack, so they would be quite ideal for CQB, just maybe too bling....:D

original.jpg

original.jpg

I use mine for Airsoft IPSC-type of event in Toronto...as I have other pistol(s) for skirmish type game....

Ok well I didn't think Seraphim would spoil the surprise that quickly but here it is anyway; My new Elcan SpecterDR - SOCOM variant :)

...and now it's time to post this on every single weapon thread :P

U haz real SpecterDR?

That's like, nearly the price of two ACOGs, though less than a Schmidt Short dot...

Dude, people gotta stop asking him that.

Anyways, so you finally got it eh? And your PMAGs? Nicely done. Have you zeroed it yet? It looks like its way off

Yeah rest assured it wasn't cheap. The PMAG's are an ongoing project but I've decided to stop converting them now that I'm getting into RS.