^ On second thought, YOU win this thread.

The P3 M134 is one of the most expensive, most badass airsoft replicas that I know of. Especially with the realistic mounting setup you have, vs. the hand-held Predator setup. The only thing that's missing, is the P3 tracer unit. (Which is 6 TM tracers mounted inside a flash-hider assembly.)

-Vic

+1 for tracer unit!

that's a big gun :o

-Shin

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

Yes, it's the same landrover that Catman and Maddog mount the M2 that they made. It means that the M2 and the minigun can be used in the same games, but one of them has to be static (at the moment, might change soon :) )

P040109_1422.jpg

P040109_1423.jpg

P040109_142403.jpg

Yes, it's been played around with internally, it does have a different motor in it. At one point it had a brushless motor, but was doing about 150rps, it was a bit silly. It's got a more standard motor inside now, still pushing out a really high rof. It's had a few other mods done by the boys too.

G&G M14

Easily 1K :D it´s my first 1kGun but pretty sure not my last one :D

img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3494/3777599660_459292affa_b.jpg[/img]

img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3441/3777599170_8ec2510bb5_b.jpg[/img]

Where can I find those shorty m14 magazines?

This was originally a Dboys CASV M4 believe it or not. Now there isn't a single part left of it.

Externals:

Madbull JP Rifles metal body kit

Madbull JP Rifles conversion kit (medium), the flash hider has been modded to fit directly to the gas block

King Arms battlegrip

King Arms red dot site

Vaneras 3X magnifier

Classic Army Crane Stock

Element high rise mount

Element flip to side magnifier mount

TSD MP7 iron sites

Internals:

EdGI 6.01 363mm tightbore barrel

Shredder's Concave Spacer

Systema bucking

Prometheus NEO Hop Up Chamber

Prometheus spring guide

Prometheus cylinder

Prometheus air nozzle

Prometheus piston head

Prometheus anti reversal latch

Prometheus normal ratio gears

AWS Sentry Mosfet

G&P M120 High Speed motor

G&P 8mm mechbox shell

G&P selector plate

G&G trigger

King Arms 8mm bearings

Systema low resistance wiring

Supercore piston

Guarder Cylinder head with Prometheus o-rings and Sorbothane

Guarder tappet plate

Viton X ring

PDI 170% spring

Deans connectors

DSC02504.jpg

DSC02505.jpg

DSC02507.jpg

Edited by Wutang

I was actually thinking about switching the stock, although I really like the quality of the CA crane stock and the fact that it could hold large capacity batteries. I was thinking of either a UBR, CTR, Ace, or Socom stock. I need to be able to store a lipo and the mosfet in the buffer tube though.

Those things are...unattractive let's say

I'm surpized someone hasn't tried butchering an UBR and putting their FET in the little storage compartment. The best option if you don't want to deal with all the MOSFET silliness in to get yourself a GBB :P.

Soooo not the place. I suppose you could drill through the back of the buffer tube and put the mosfet in the storage area and the battery in the buffer tube, but it would mean a lot of wires going around

Edited by Seraphim989
I'm surpized someone hasn't tried butchering an UBR and putting their FET in the little storage compartment. The best option if you don't want to deal with all the MOSFET silliness in to get yourself a GBB :P.

Haha, NO. :P I hate gas, at least GiM. Especially because I can't abide the WE series and WA's is too expensive/problematic to be worth it. Now a custom Daytonagun classic. Mmmm I could go for that.

I'll just have to do with my butchered real steel EMOD and 11.1v 3300mah 35c elite lipo and cheetah :D Function over form IMHO. And you can't even see the wires runnign the the BHI stock mag pouch. Worth it IMO

Edited by Vercingetorix