• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

To be fair, ordering from HK or otherwise would have been cheaper - But at UK prices converted to dollars on the day i posted, it came to $1,003 and a few cents, with the VFC silencer included in that price... A flutter of the exchange rates and it'd probably fall short, but when i posted the thread $1003 was what it came out as ;)

To be fair, ordering from HK or otherwise would have been cheaper - But at UK prices converted to dollars on the day i posted, it came to $1,003 and a few cents, with the VFC silencer included in that price... A flutter of the exchange rates and it'd probably fall short, but when i posted the thread $1003 was what it came out as ;)

.... well worth it.

Edited by kingdong

Wow are you serious? It's the G&P LMT MRP - AEG version correct? I got mine for about USD350 (locally). Most online retailers are selling them for about USD400. I believe the GBP to USD rate is about 1.51 or so these days? Seems odd you would be charged close to GBP 660 for a USD 400 AEG. Where did you buy it from? Cause you really should stop shopping there.

Wow are you serious? It's the G&P LMT MRP - AEG version correct? I got mine for about USD350 (locally). Most online retailers are selling them for about USD400. I believe the GBP to USD rate is about 1.51 or so these days? Seems odd you would be charged close to GBP 660 for a USD 400 AEG. Where did you buy it from? Cause you really should stop shopping there.

Maybe factor in red dot, MOE grip, AFG, silencer.

to $340 :huh:

My guess is it has to do a bit with UK retailers switching dollar and pound signs :D

It's pretty much $1 = £1 by the time stuff gets over to the UK. There's also a few other things, complete parts list is..

LMT MRP = £394.99

KA Troy style sights = £50

G&P LE Stock = £30

AFG = £25

MOE Grip = £20

VFC Silencer = £50

Madbull TBB = £35

G&P Aimpoint = £35

A/P mount = £10

Guarder bucking + Nub = £5

Which is now $980.34... Damn. It WAS $1003 on the day i posted it.. So alright, it's probably not a $1000 gun, but for a day or 2 it was at the prices i paid. My bad :( If i put my ACM Eotech on it instead, that adds an extra $30..

After looking back it does meet the mark.

Built it to meet the original specs to some of the first released SPR Mk12 Mod 0's.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd130/E...er/IMG_3149.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd130/E...er/IMG_3151.jpg

That's a newer iteration of the Mk.12 Mod 0. Original Mk.12 Mod 0's had PRI Gen II FF forearms with ARMS #23-SPR-PEQ-2 sleeves. That has a Gen. III style forearm with a ARMS #23-SPR-PEQ-2-3 sleeve.

Gen. III stuff is exponentially better than the Gen. II

I'm only being nit-picky because that's how you fit in over here. :P

It's pretty much $1 = £1 by the time stuff gets over to the UK. There's also a few other things, complete parts list is..

LMT MRP = £394.99

KA Troy style sights = £50

G&P LE Stock = £30

AFG = £25

MOE Grip = £20

VFC Silencer = £50

Madbull TBB = £35

G&P Aimpoint = £35

A/P mount = £10

Guarder bucking + Nub = £5

Which is now $980.34... Damn. It WAS $1003 on the day i posted it.. So alright, it's probably not a $1000 gun, but for a day or 2 it was at the prices i paid. My bad :( If i put my ACM Eotech on it instead, that adds an extra $30..

Well I feel bad for ya,

and I know that shipping will be at LEAST $30 on that shipment.

SO you SHOULD make it.

How many of them are actually yours?

And what's with counting mags and/or bolt (rail mounted) parts? Back in the day it was about parts that were hard onto the gun, not lasers and lights and VFG's and scopes. But then again all you'd need to break $1k is a WA pistol, full metal kit, steel chamber/barrel/hammer/sear.

Edited by ThaFlash
Please tell me I can join.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a1/aznrip...ft/IMG_0678.jpg

Please? :P

Sorry dude, but it's supposed to be parts on a gun. If everyone grabbed enough parts that added up to $1K and just through them into a pile, then this thread would be kinda pointless.

How many of them are actually yours?

And what's with counting mags and/or bolt (rail mounted) parts? Back in the day it was about parts that were hard onto the gun, not lasers and lights and VFG's and scopes. But then again all you'd need to break $1k is a WA pistol, full metal kit, steel chamber/barrel/hammer/sear.

Sorry dude, but it's supposed to be parts on a gun. If everyone grabbed enough parts that added up to $1K and just through them into a pile, then this thread would be kinda pointless.

Indeed.

Frankly, I'd be all for adopting ThaFlash's idea and not counting anything rail-mounted towards the cost.

After all, who wants to see a $20 LPEG with a PVS14 bolted to it?

Seriously, the idea of this thread (to me at least) is to show of super high quality builds. Not just showcase who can write the biggest cheques.

I concur.

Infact, if you all direct your attention to AJ's first post, which is number 1 in this thread, you'll see something along the lines of;

"No one item should make up for over 50% of the gun's total worth", or words to that effect. I'd count 'optics' as one item, personally.

It's not a thread for railed M4's with all RS optics. It's a thead for truly beautiful airsoft guns that have had a lot of work and upgrades on them for us to drool over, like some of the WA pistols we see in here.

Ben.