• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

What cases are you using to fit all of them?

Looks like some big peli cases. Thats damn impressive. I count 15 correct?

Correct, those are Pelican 1780 cases - One with foam, one without. And there are 15 in total, with one 249

I assume you rent those out or are they all for personal use, of the latter, what is wrong with you ? ;)

Yes those are all personal guns. We have 13 players attending so two are going down as backups (Yes PTW's for PTW backups)

That's why pistol are expensive....they add up so fast its painful.....Nova parts, Anvil parts, a grip safety or thumb safety is like $70 each, on a $300 metal kit....a base gun...WA stuff cost ridiculous money....since they are next to impossible to find...

Rifles though, RIS, grip, stock...etc are all part of the gun...they should count no?

original.jpg

I think the 2 WAs in the shot(3.9 WA and mini Kimber) are not $1k

@WhiteHawksan-

How about RS parts such as stock, grip, hand guards, and rails? I don't mind them as certain RS items aren't available in the airsoft market, but I'm sure some do.

-Piano

well if its a PART of the gun, then it's a part of the gun, it's when you get stuff bolted on like scopes, lasers etc that take a sub $1k gun above $1k. I mean you're hardly going to take your real DD RIS from gun to gun, it's PART of that gun, that PEQ-15 isn't, it's just an accessory. Or people who count mags to drag cost up :P

I've never been that fussed about what makes a '$1k gun' except when someone slaps on RS accessories to rack up cost. Here's my $600 AEG, with a RS PEQ-16 and M3. And it's like.. well that's not really a $1k gun it's $1k of accessories....

This page needs moar expensive gun pics :P

Eh, my M249 is very much a $1k gun, but you wouldn't know it by looking at it.

Here's a good metric for what qualifies for this thread: Stuff that is awesome and makes you envious. A fully pimped 1911? Yeah definitely. A pile of AEG magazines? Probably not.

That should be easy enough.

Edited by slu