• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

Parts list? I'm always interested in what people put their P* engines into.

-Piano

Full specs from the ASF build-off thread -

She fires a variable FPS from 250 all the way to 700. I keep my FPS around the 400 mark with .30g BBs. In CQB I tune it down to 340 FPS. She always has a constant rate of fire of 35-40 RPS. She gets about 110 yards of range (330 feet) and I can hit a human every time at 290 feet. This is truly the players gun, but manages to look amazing too. I've had her for 2 and a half years.

Base Gun

-Classic Army M15A4 X-Series CQB Carbine

Internals

-Maximus 6.23mm Widebore/Airbore barrel. (Uses air to surround and push the BB out of the barrel, not affecting hop-up or or bits and pieces in the barrel. Drops FPS by 50, but I just add more air with extra poppet dwell and more psi.)

-Prommy Hop-up

-Prommy soft purple bucking

-SLP air rig

-Ninja 4500 carbon fiber tank

-Amped Airsoft 500mah 7.4v lipo battery (good for 20,000 shots)

-Polarstar fusion engine v2

Externals

-G&P Tangodown grip

-G&P MagPul/Vltor body

-Real Steel Vltor E-Mod stock

-King Arms Troy B Style sights

-Madbull DD Lite rail

-G&P Vltor style compensator

-MagPul AFG

-TangoDown SCAR rail covers

-G&P Rail mount 30 degree adaptor

-G&P flashlight mount

-G&P Strobe tailcap

-Surefire 6PX flashlight

Others

-8 MAG midcaps, 3 CA high-caps

-Amped Airsoft 500mah 7.4v lipo battery (good for 20,000 shots)

Cost

-$2100

Edited by Short Stack

Parts list of the DMR would be great! Especially the scope, barrel length, flashider and RIS!

Sure thing:

WA-GBBR System Based

Iron Airsoft Lower Receiver

Prime VLTOR-MUR upper receiver

King Arms Larue 12" RIS

Dytac 16" Mid-Length outer barrel

G&P VLTOR low profile Gas block

generic mid-length gas tube

Dytac Surefire MB556 Muzzle Brake

Magpul MIAD Grip

Magpul BAD lever

G&P 5 Position buffer tube

Magpul CTR Stock + Enhanced Buttpad

G&P Troy Style BUIS

VFC PEQ15

Magpul XTM

Magpul AFG1

Gear Sector Sling Mount

RA-Tech steel VLTOR BCG with NPAS

Prime Rear Adjust Hop-Up

RA-Tech 6.03 Tight Bore

RA-Tech Summer Recoil spring

G&P Recoil Buffer

TAF Fire Steel Control Group

Larue SPR 1.5 QD Scope Mount

Trijicon Accupoint TR24 1-4x scope

Edited by RacingManiac
  • 3 weeks later...

In the spirit of blatantly showing off expensive things, a few things bought at a time when I had far more disposable income:

gallery_53421_1967_564211.jpg

To be fair, if you count the KAC panels, the GBBR itself is over $1K. I've been photo-whoring this particular gun out lately, only because I recently moved and am separated from my cache :( . On another note, with the exception of the pack, the gear in the background, plus way way more, will be on sale soon, along with other ###### already up for sale (hint, see signature).

i cant believe ima ask this; but that are those ? (i know lowers, but for what and made by whom)

:D

In the firearm world, Magpul made a handful of these "Chinadoll" lowers (for AR15 firearms) a few years back and distributed them to employees and company friends. They differed from their regular billet lowers because of that Chinadoll marking. Needless to say they are very rare, and whenever one comes up for sale, the asking price is high. I mean, much much higher than what you would normally pay for a good quality lower receiver. Very much a collector's item.

As far as I know, soon after that (2009-era), Prime made a handful of copies of the Chinadolls for the WA M4. I think when they were new, they were about $100-$200 more than the price for other Prime WAM4 receiver sets (which was already around $500), but unlike the real Chinadoll lowers, you could actually get them.

But a long time has passed, and, as far as I know, they are out of production (as things generally go with Prime) and have been for several years. I rarely ever see any the Chinadolls come up for sale. The Prime receiver sets are really pricey, slow moving items, and you can see that several HK dealers still have Prime normal Magpul receiver sets from way back when, but I'm sure the Chinadolls sold out relatively quickly.

While not to my personal taste, certainly a sought after piece for Magpul fans.

Edited by slu
  • 2 weeks later...

$1k after $1k after $1k after $1k after $1k after $1k after $1k... I've suddenly lost count (or afraid to count). I've come to a frightening realization how deep of a hole I've dug myself into. The worst part is this (the pic below) is only the tip (or a third) of the iceberg. I've gone from quantity to quality to quantities of quality.. :no: :no: :no:.

I kick myself when I think all this could've been a downpayment to a second home.........

bfd551da.jpg