• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

Quantity to Quality is the perfect description.. Great collection. What body is on that gun Neveske. I think I saw Ambi controls on it and waas wondering what it was. Looking for a quality Ambi setup.

Regardless of what gun, there is no quality ambi AR AEG style airsoft gun, unless you want a magazine catch, then the VFC SR series are great, but where they dont shine is in the very loooooooooose selector switch. What exactly do you want to be ambi anyways?

Regardless of what gun, there is no quality ambi AR AEG style airsoft gun, unless you want a magazine catch, then the VFC SR series are great, but where they dont shine is in the very loooooooooose selector switch. What exactly do you want to be ambi anyways?

I thought Noveske said in his BCM Avalon review that the ambi selector on that was good?

Which gun?

Your latest posting with the LMT Mono upper. I thought I saw Magpul Trades and ambi controls? I may be mistaken.

Thanks Fiddlesticks.. I am really looking for ambi Mag catch.. I have been shooting AR's for so long, the fie select doesnt bother me at all. The Mag Changes could still be faster.. I am on the same search for my real steal collection.

I thought Noveske said in his BCM Avalon review that the ambi selector on that was good?

The BCM Avalon's selector is excellent, but it is not ambi like it's real steel counterpart.

Your latest posting with the LMT Mono upper. I thought I saw Magpul Trades and ambi controls? I may be mistaken.

Yes, but before I continue, my MPL-Chinadoll x LMT MRP build is a GBBR (WA Platform). The controls I'm using now are the Iron Airsoft BADASS for the selector and a Norgon Ambi-catch for the mag catch. Unfortunately, there is no proper solution for an ambi bolt catch on the Magpul (MPL) receiver. The dimensions and features on the MPL receiver don't work with the BAD. There are a few solutions to this including modifying a BAD to work, etc, but I've been too lazy to get around to it thus far. Anyways, here are some pics of the ambi controls (don't mind the dust, lol):

LEFT SIDE:

bbb95efd.jpg

Right Side:

0079096b.jpg

Norgon Ambi Mag Catch:

eb778327.jpg

• 1 month later...

Elvis kitlist please!

As you wish:

- Tokyo Marui M4 sopmod EBB

- First Factory lower body

- A&K SPR front

- Dytac SPR barrel

- Eagle6 m100 spring

- VFC SPR silencer

- M4a1 old style stock

- G&P m3 scope

- front wiring

Unfortunatly I selling it because I don't use it enough... :unsure:

Noveske - I'm interesting only in one thing - more pictures of mk18 clone with EXPS.

Thank You :P.

Here you go. Sorry about the poor lighting.

7efd2539.jpg608b74f0.jpg

3dd40daa.jpg

5d3a22a8.jpg

a310ef09.jpg

3499ac77.jpg

This build's quite the Frankenstein. I built her way back in 2008 before there were MPL/MUR combos and clone rails, so I guess she fits in the $1k club just fine. External parts lists:

-1st Gen Magpul PTS (by G&P) lower receiver

-Bomber CNC'd MUR-1 Upper Receiver

-Daniel Defense Mk18RISII

-Magpul CTR

-Magpul PTS MIAD Dualtone

-Magpul PTS ASAP

-Crusader Tech BAD-style selector

-G&P Troy Flashider

-G&P Ambi-catch

-VFC KAC MK18 BUIS

-Tangodown QD Stubby Grip

-EOTech EXPS 3-2 DE

-VFC PEQ15

-Insight M3X (DE)

-Insight dual switch (modified to fit VFC PEQ)

Nice one :).

BTW - its pictures clearly shows obvious difference between anodizing and powder coating. In obvious favor of anodizing... ;)

I'm still extremely curious about Cerakote and have to figure out how to ship this damn thing to Europe...

Nice one :).

BTW - its pictures clearly shows obvious difference between anodizing and powder coating. In obvious favor of anodizing... ;)

I'm still extremely curious about Cerakote and have to figure out how to ship this damn thing to Europe...

Aren't you in Europe (Poland)?

Yeah. Exactly.

But this freaky paint can not be shipped via standard package - in US it's transported by land... Because it's "hazardous" item. Bla, bla, bla...

Edit: Excuse me this little off topic.

Edited by MRF

if I had a gun that cost 2k, no way in hell I'd be letting anybody else game with it.

Damn straight! I keep a small brush in the gun case all the time. Oooh there's some dust!~~unacceptable!! :D

I feel very uneasy everytime im down in the field with my Inok and all the hard earned RS accessories, and worst of all, i have a lil bro living in my house who's also an airsofter.....

So before i left the country for work earlier this year, i locked my all precious up in a peli case and chained it to the radiator pipe, with my precious folding bike, So if the lil punk dare to steal my toys, he'll have to break the radiator first. :D

And before i handed over the car keys, i made my girlfriend promise to whatever gods she belives that she'll never let him drive my car. Too bad it's not a classic mini, otherwise i'd take the steering wheel with me.

Edited by amblin83