Here is my VFC based Daytonagun MAG-K

so, i thought i had only spend like $1200 on it, but i was so wrong. as it sits:

Trade for base gun cost me (it was an AEG with an overhauled gearbox to begin with)- ~$675 (came with the grip, paint job, stock adaption, T-1, rail system and anything else i dont mention)

Daytonagun kit - $475

TNK Guns Redline rig - $180

Ninja 90/4500 HPA tank - $190 (though, i got it for wholesale price)

4 extra beta project mags (4 working ones came with the gun) - ~$80

various ladder rail covers (some magpul, some falcon) - ~$20

45º rail mount for torch - ~$25

Walther torch - at most places ~$40 but you can get it for lwss than $10 at optics planet (not counted towards total)

ECHO-1 QD torch mount - ~$25 (i use this to EDC the torch as it came with a rail mount for a belt, also not calculated towards total)

Magpul PTS AAC M4-2000 suppressor & flash hider - $80

JBU QD sling mount for rails -$25 (best cheap one i have found. holds the weight of this 11lbs carbine perfectly fine. all steel but the base is not rust proof)

Blue Force Gear Vickers sling - iirc $45

so thats $1885 and that does not include everything i bought for the gun, just what i have that attaches to it normally. thats way more than i expected to put into it. i just hope you guys like it.

sorry if the pics dont work. ill fix them when i get home from work. im on an extremely slow machine right now.

That..that is awesome.  Any chance of a video of it in action?

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

DSC_0004.jpg

WOC carbine

G&P WOC base- 350

RATECH bolt and nozzle-200

RATECH hammer -30

RATECH sear-20

RATECH hammer spring-10

RATECH magic pins-20

5KU steel outer barrel-50

DPMS handguard-10

DPMS carbine stock assembly-120

DPMS pistol grip-10

DPMS front sight-45

DPMS Charging handle-20

ARMS mount-70

RS rear sight parts-30

Blackhawk Sling-15

Total-1000

Edited by lazyshark

Darkmikey22:  Where did you get your Indirect fire scope mount for the GPMG?  I am looking for the original Inokatsu MAG58 flashhider as well as an indirect fire scope mount to do my M240 up to a MAG58.  Currently its a M240B without the RIS and heatshield.

Also custom made a plastic ammo box for it as well as trying to jimmy a HUTU for tracers.  Both my M249 PIP and MK43 have a HUTU installed. :) 

Darkmikey22:  Where did you get your Indirect fire scope mount for the GPMG?  I am looking for the original Inokatsu MAG58 flashhider as well as an indirect fire scope mount to do my M240 up to a MAG58.  Currently its a M240B without the RIS and heatshield.

Also custom made a plastic ammo box for it as well as trying to jimmy a HUTU for tracers.  Both my M249 PIP and MK43 have a HUTU installed. :)

its called an i.w.s mount fella. i got it from a mate who gets a few bits now and then.

plus what make m240 have you got?, because if its the inokatsu 1 then the mount will need some modding to fit. this is due to the four screws not quite lining up, so you have to file the holes on the mount for the holes to line up. not sure if they fit on the other brand m240's

as for the flash hider, the inokatsu ones are as rare as the real thing. so you may be looking a while unfortunatly mate.

i must admit i was tempted on putting a hutu on mine, but i just prefered to spray into an area and wait for the screams :P

Will add details of each gun later but here are 4 of 5 over $1K guns ( mostly Polarstars and Sorry for the phone pic )

Nice collection!

But since the M82 is so big couldn't it be possible to do something for the gas instead of having it outside of the gun?

Edited by crackisbad
please dont quote pics

That..that is awesome.  Any chance of a video of it in action?

maybe. my boss wants to do a video of it to talk about Daytonaguns tomorrow, but my tank is currently empty. if i can get my *albatross* over to the local scuba supply store before work tomorrow, i should be able to shoot some firing footage to add to the video.

as for uploading a video myself, im far too lazy.

oh, and heres another pic of it with a normal AK mag.

IMAG0012_zpsbac8dd2d.jpg

Edited by Horsem4n

Prime Magpul China Doll Lower: $600
*VLTOR MUR-1AB Sterile Upper: $225
*Rainier Arms AXTS Raptor Charging Handle: $85
*Colt Dust Cover Rod/Spring: $4
*Noveske Surprise Cockfag Cover: $20
*DPMS Magazine Catch Button/Spring: $5
*Magpul M93B Stock w/ Strikeplate, Buttpad, QD Swivel Mount, Ambi HK Loop Sling Point: $295
*Magpul MIAD: $35
*Noveske SWS 11" Handguard: $320 (Can't buy these!)
Madbull 18" Noveske Outer Barrel (Machined to WA Spec): $70 minus machining costs
Madbull Noveske Switchblock: $25
*Noveske Switchblock Gas Tube: $15
PTS AAC M.I.T.E.R. Mount: $25 
Beta Project EMAG: $55

Internals:
Viper Trigger Set: $60
Viper Hammer Set: $60
*KNS Pivot/Takedown Pin: $38
*Geissele Trigger/Hammer Pins: $15
Viper GFPA '11 Bolt Catch/Firing Pin: $120
Crusader B.A.D.C.A.S.S Ambi Selector: $40
Prime 2011 Steel Bolt Carrier: $175
G&P Negative Pressure Nozzle: $60
Iron Airsoft Hybrid Hopup: $20
Systema Bucking/Nub: $8
PDI 6.01 368mm Barrel: $110
*LMT H Buffer: $25
*LMT Carbine Spring: $12
*Norgon Ambi-Catch: $90

Accessories:
*Trijicon SRS02 QD: $950
*Troy Front M4/Rear Dioptic BUIS: $195
*KAC Thumb Rest: $18
*Noveske K9 7.62: $60
*KAC Handstop: $60
*VTAC UVG 45: $90
*Magpul Enhanced XTM: $8 x4
*Stippled KAC Panels: $22 x3
*Ace Ltd. Tactical Bottle Opener: $15
*Wilson Combat 10/2 Sling Mount: $40
*Magpul MS3: $50
PTS AAC SPR/M4: $80

Approx. $4268 Assuming the lowest possible prices (that I went out of my way to find) minus shipping costs from multiple vendors.

I think the cheapest you can find the qd version for is around 870~ new?

It's a lot money, I do like it better than the M4S which I was intending to purchase before...

I really want a Nightforce NXS 1-4 but thats out of my price range for an airsoft optic :(

Posted · Hidden by crackisbad, March 4, 2013 - Pointless arguing over the merit of spending money on an airsoft gun <_<
Hidden by crackisbad, March 4, 2013 - Pointless arguing over the merit of spending money on an airsoft gun <_<

What an astounding waste of money.

Posted · Hidden by crackisbad, March 4, 2013 - Pointless arguing over the merit of spending money on an airsoft gun <_<
Hidden by crackisbad, March 4, 2013 - Pointless arguing over the merit of spending money on an airsoft gun <_<

The very fact you're on this forum implies you've spent plenty of your cash on toy guns and technically pointless military gear, the same as all the rest of us.

i.e.  You are in absolutely zero position to talk.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by crackisbad, March 4, 2013 - Pointless arguing over the merit of spending money on an airsoft gun <_<

The very fact you're on this forum implies you've spent plenty of your cash on toy guns and technically pointless military gear, the same as all the rest of us.

i.e.  You are in absolutely zero position to talk.

Are you talking to me?

Do I even know you?

If I am in zero position to talk,you're -1.

Who told you I spent money on pointless military gear?Never bought anything like that.

Who told you I spent a lot of money on toy guns?Maybe I did,but who are you to say that?

Haha,it's nice to see how people on forums easily judges other people who doesn't even know..lol.

Anyway it's just stupid and pointless,to me,to spend that much to pimp to the impossible an airsoft gun. (sorry for the "to" overdose)

It's not like buying and spending big money on a Systema,or spending big money on a gun that itself is worth 2500-3000$ or more (Sheriff Highlander,maybe..or Asahi WA2K etc.),or spending big money for a DG rifle,P* rifle and so on..but this is just my opinion.

I don't have the arrogance to say that is the absolute truth,or to tell someone "hey,you should shut up because you're in zero position to talk":the hell it means?Lol..I'm not gonna renounce to share my opinion just because a random guy like you tells me that,who you think you're talking to?

That doesn't mean "who spends all that money for airsoft is a douche",but that "I personally find excessive to spend all that money to pimp over any possible limit a single airsoft gun".

That's all for me,I don't care if you agree or not,as it remains a simple and humble opinion..so if anyone will be so smart to argue about that,will just lose his time and will gain nothing acting that way..nothing that doesn't deserve my laughs,because I'd like to reiterate once again that a post like the one CKinnerley wrote is really laughable,where a random guy coming from nowhere tells me that I bought stuff I never bought and then tells me I've no right to talk.

Bo*****s.

Edited by Desert.Express

I thought the fact that its a $1k thread is already going to point you to a subset of airsofter that are already spending an excessive amount of money on a single airsoft gun. And in this case, the thread is celebrating that fact. The fact that you decided to come in an point out someone else's spending as an astounding waste of money, when the thread title itself already points out that what the thread is about. How do you know if to that person its a "waste"? How someone like to spend their money is their business, do YOU know who THEY are? 

Hypocritical trolling is hypocritical...

You said it in a rather aggressive manner to begin with, which triggered a bit aggressive response.

You should have mentioned/explained why it is in your opinion waste of money in the first place.

For example there is a difference between saying that buying a Systema is stupid and pointless and that in my opinion buying a Systema is stupid and pointless because it has no real advantage over cheaper and more reliable platforms.