Well it changed since the pic what taken. The M972 has been removed, so has the offset dot, dueck defense sights have replaced the Troys.

So:

King Arms Larue 12".

AAC SPR + silencer.

VFC extrem bipod.

Larue SPR1.5 scope mount.

Leupold M3 with Buttler Creek covers.

Dueck Defense offsets sights.

PTS UBR with 0.7 butt pad.

PTS MOE grip.

Troy panels.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

Oops, since my post was interpreted as a hate post and deleted, I'll re-post my pic :)

5bafa613-8a93-48f4-9a4c-6b9a1a158d88_zps

-VFC SR16E3 IWS AEG $460

-KAC URX3 $300

-KAC URX3 Handstop $58

-KAC URX3 Panel Set $41

-KAC 300M Flip BUIS $166

-Crusader 14.5" Midlength Barrel $33

-Dytac KAC Gasblock $25

-KM 6.04 Inner Barrel $60

-Magpul CTR $80

-Magpul Enhanced Buttpad $20

-Magpul PTS MIAD $50

-Surefire Scout M600C $300

-Surefire SR07 Tapeswitch $80

-Larue Offset Scout Mount $107

-G&P DBAL A2 (IR Version) $163

-Aimpoint T1 Micro $650

-KAC Micro Battery Cover $38

-KAC Micro Mount $156

-Magpul PTS TMAG $19

-PVS 14 Pinnacle $3500

-Larue PVS Mount $189

-Internals, AWS Raptor, Motor $200

Hmm.. not sure if I missed something... but yeah $6695 ($3006 if you don't include the PVS14 and mount, but hey, everyone seems to be including optics and what not)  :)

Hm, my mistake KAC lists them for 18.

either way, the KAC handstop is a machined aluminum piece. There's cheaper options but the KAC feels the best for me, I don't especially like the LaRue or even the new Magpul one which was kind of a disappointment.

I haz triple membership :)

AD0D7B07-E50D-48CA-860D-6A7827BFAD91-319

Polarstars make getting into this club too easy. lolz.

Gun: "Kiersten"

G&P VLTOR Upper

G&P VLTOR Lower

PTS UBR stock

PTS motor grip (even though there isnt a motor...)

Madbull Troy Extreme battle rail.

Madbull blackside silencer

Madbull Hopup

Madbull barrel

EPAR Engine

Upgraded 200psi solenoids

551 sight

8D5BB626-B8E9-42F2-9A64-30CF3AAD4237-319

For this one: I am not exactly sure if Ive spent over 1k on it, but its pretty darn close:

"Grace"

TM M4 base

G&P Zombie Lower

G&P VLTOR Upper

PTS UBR

PTS Motor grip

Matrix SPR kit

Element Blackwater Silencer

551 sight

+Internal 500fps@20rps pimpage

25DC1A5D-F090-496F-9D02-D50F65D3ABB3-561

"Wendy"

TM G3 Base
CA Metal Body

CA RIS

CA Outer barrel Extension

TM G3 scope mount

NCstar illuminated 2-7 scope

PDI barrel

Prommy Hopup bucking

Internally is where most the money is. Shooting 600 with .2s @ 15rps on a medium sized 11.1.

New GB shell, G&P m180 motor, sorboed+ all the goodies. 

Max range is like 300-330. It shoots so hot, its only legal at 1 certain field, for certain events. 

-Hawaiian

Just asking out of curiousity, what are your motivation to spend $3000-6000 on a WA AR15? 

On a real steel I would understand to a degree but even with my AR15 (which has its own collection of SBR/LBR uppers, tactical kit, optics, and rails for each of the uppers),  it is still not as expensive as those AR15s.

its called an i.w.s mount fella. i got it from a mate who gets a few bits now and then.

plus what make m240 have you got?, because if its the inokatsu 1 then the mount will need some modding to fit. this is due to the four screws not quite lining up, so you have to file the holes on the mount for the holes to line up. not sure if they fit on the other brand m240's

as for the flash hider, the inokatsu ones are as rare as the real thing. so you may be looking a while unfortunatly mate.

i must admit i was tempted on putting a hutu on mine, but i just prefered to spray into an area and wait for the screams :P

Gotcha, well we never got the memo.  We called it the C2 sight mount (dovetail mount), and I have only ever used the C2 sights on the L16 81mm mortars.

I have the Inokatsu aluminium version (it was advertised as the steel version). 

HUTUs are great.  Good for directing fire at night, though the GPMG does out range my other support weapons.

Gotcha, well we never got the memo.  We called it the C2 sight mount (dovetail mount), and I have only ever used the C2 sights on the L16 81mm mortars.

I have the Inokatsu aluminium version (it was advertised as the steel version). 

HUTUs are great.  Good for directing fire at night, though the GPMG does out range my other support weapons.

i was told the mount can take both C2 and i.w.s stuff. but you are right it is a C2 mount.

really? where did you get it from?.

yea mine out ranges most too. but i have been playing about with a psg1 tightbore barrel on .25's. yes the range is a bit shorter but it is so accurate that each round follows right behind each other. but i dont like that, i much prefer to lay rounds down into a beaten zone and cover a whole bunker or postion with rounds, not just 1 person and use it how a proper support weapon should be.

Edited by Darkmikey22

I got my Inokatsu from Poweredge Hawaii in 2010.  Helpful guys particularly when I was purchasing from non-US.

Though they didn't really examine the gun before listing it, they just copied inokatsu's "steel and nylon" product pamphlet description when most of it was aluminium (except for a few bits like the bipod, rear sights and barrel trunnion).  It was only 7.5kg on empty.  I did put more weights on as a GPMG needs to feel like a GPMG.  At 10kg loaded it does feel a bit better but still not GPMG weight.

I use .25gs and was hitting out to a 80m range, point of aim, at cardboard targets.  Though at that range I doubt people feel it.  Its firing at 490fps on 0.2g with an M150 spring, madbull 650mm barrel and VFC GBB hop rubber, which seems to be the only combination that works without massive airloss.  Given its a VERY LONG barrel on a standard cylinder 490fps is pretty good :)

As far the the whole beaten zone thing, as most of the time we used it its at guys from 50-100m so the distribution of fire is pretty longitudinally spread at that range, particularly if I arc it.  Lateral spread you adjust by pivoting anyways as the ranges we tend to engage at is so close.  But TBH I feel its better accurate than not, having had a number of inaccurate CA249s, it feels better knowing where the rounds will hit where I aim, rather than 2nd guessing and wasting ammo. 

I am digressing, more pictures will follow of my collection :)

*Ah I googled, the IWS is the individual weapons sight, as we don't often use the term IWS.  Our GPMGs here have both the C2 sight mount AND the 20mm top cover rails. 

Edited by 3vi1-D4n

I got my Inokatsu from Poweredge Hawaii in 2010.  Helpful guys particularly when I was purchasing from non-US.

Though they didn't really examine the gun before listing it, they just copied inokatsu's "steel and nylon" product pamphlet description when most of it was aluminium (except for a few bits like the bipod, rear sights and barrel trunnion).  It was only 7.5kg on empty.  I did put more weights on as a GPMG needs to feel like a GPMG.  At 10kg loaded it does feel a bit better but still not GPMG weight.

I use .25gs and was hitting out to a 80m range, point of aim, at cardboard targets.  Though at that range I doubt people feel it.  Its firing at 490fps on 0.2g with an M150 spring, madbull 650mm barrel and VFC GBB hop rubber, which seems to be the only combination that works without massive airloss.  Given its a VERY LONG barrel on a standard cylinder 490fps is pretty good :)

As far the the whole beaten zone thing, as most of the time we used it its at guys from 50-100m so the distribution of fire is pretty longitudinally spread at that range, particularly if I arc it.  Lateral spread you adjust by pivoting anyways as the ranges we tend to engage at is so close.  But TBH I feel its better accurate than not, having had a number of inaccurate CA249s, it feels better knowing where the rounds will hit where I aim, rather than 2nd guessing and wasting ammo. 

I am digressing, more pictures will follow of my collection :)

*Ah I googled, the IWS is the individual weapons sight, as we don't often use the term IWS.  Our GPMGs here have both the C2 sight mount AND the 20mm top cover rails. 

They still have a Inakatsu M249 there at Poweredge. ~$2400 give or take last i checked :D

Just asking out of curiousity, what are your motivation to spend $3000-6000 on a WA AR15? 

On a real steel I would understand to a degree but even with my AR15 (which has its own collection of SBR/LBR uppers, tactical kit, optics, and rails for each of the uppers),  it is still not as expensive as those AR15s.

Boredom and/or loads of money to throw away,I guess :D

Edited by Desert.Express