• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

Its your freedom to load massive pics, but I don't find it any better to post anything bigger than 1024 or 800 pixel width pic for forum use anyway. People PM me if they want the pic bigger and I e-mail it to them....just waste of bandwidth and time when you don't have fast connection available...

Yeah, but when people get a pissy attitude over it I have no sympathy and it honestly does make me want to find a 20mp (I'm pretty sure I have access to an 18mp) camera for the next picture. OK, they're big. I also can't edit so they can deal with it this time.

It's a redi-mag or a redi-mod, it's the same thing but the redi-mod but some non-necessary metal surfaces have been cut out to conserve weight.

Redi-mag, there's 2 types quick attach and "normal" attach.

Redi-mod, more info here.

They used to be quite popular but i haven't seen much new builds with them or much people using them either.

Maybe it's because Travis isn't using one anymore. :P

Hope this helps

It's a redi-mag or a redi-mod, it's the same thing but the redi-mod but some non-necessary metal surfaces have been cut out to conserve weight.

Redi-mag, there's 2 types quick attach and "normal" attach.

Redi-mod, more info here.

They used to be quite popular but i haven't seen much new builds with them or much people using them either.

Maybe it's because Travis isn't using one anymore. :P

Hope this helps

Oh great thanks, I missed the extra mag on the other side.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess MY VSS will count. If counted correctly it has about 700$ in parts in it and over 50-100 hours of work and if its a 8$ an hour then thats over 500$ right there....

Parts for the build materials and upgrades.

JG SVD Dragunov base

G&P M160 motor

DeepFire 6.02 Tight bore

G&P white polycarb piston

Guarder AK Piston head

SCS nub and Systema bucking

EXterme Fire ab Mosfet

Parts I forgot are in it...

on 7.2v NIMH shoots 15-17 RPS at 380-390FPS effective range of 170 feet.

The everything externaly is completly custom made by hand except for the Scope....and mags....

IMGP1490.jpg

IMGP1491.jpg

IMGP1494.jpg

Hope this counts rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I guess MY VSS will count. If counted correctly it has about 700$ in parts in it and over 50-100 hours of work and if its a 8$ an hour then thats over 500$ right there....

Parts for the build materials and upgrades.

JG SVD Dragunov base

G&P M160 motor

DeepFire 6.02 Tight bore

G&P white polycarb piston

Guarder AK Piston head

SCS nub and Systema bucking

EXterme Fire ab Mosfet

Parts I forgot are in it...

on 7.2v NIMH shoots 15-17 RPS at 380-390FPS effective range of 170 feet.

The everything externaly is completly custom made by hand except for the Scope....and mags....

Hope this counts rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

DAMN! That thing is pretty darn sexy!