• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

Finally bought an M16 variant

My Inokatsu m5 based with

Currently only interior mods (described below)

img0006wm.jpg

img0005d.jpg

img0004jp.jpg

- PDI 6.01 barrel

- Prime hopup rear adjustable

- RAtech 3burst kit

- Ratech steel hammer for 3burst kit

- G&P loading nozzle (goes well with Prowin mags)

- Ratech NPAS nozzle (extra)

- AABB NPAS nozzle (extra)

-2x Prowin mag

I besides the kick, I love the way the receiver looks and feels. Marks are from the forging process, might use some sandpaper to give it a used look...

I'd die to see the rest of them... rolleyes.gif

*HINT* *HINT* *HINT*

They have all been sold off. Here is a list of the ones I liked. Ones I didn't feel that deserved to be on the list have been like the UTG M324, Mp001, Swiss arms M6, etc.

Asahi WA2000 DX

VFC V.2 M82a1

CA M24 "Military"

CA M24 "Civilian"

Maruzen APS2

Tanaka Kar98

Custom VSR Kar98

Maruzen L96

TSD L96

TM VSR 10 & G-Spec

JG Bar-10 & G-Spec

AtoZ V.3 SVD Dragunov

A&K SVD Dragunov

TM PSG-1

TM PSG-1 #2

Well AW338

G&G Veteran M14

Some of these I didn't have long enough to even photo and were only in my possession for a month or two. Although most of them you can see somewhere on some form. se-tac.com, in the photos section, posted by Wonko The Sane is probably the easiest place to hunt them down.

Edited by Username_Here

They have all been sold off. Here is a list of the ones I liked. Ones I didn't feel that deserved to be on the list have been like the UTG M324, Mp001, Swiss arms M6, etc.

Asahi WA2000 DX

VFC V.2 M82a1

CA M24 "Military"

CA M24 "Civilian"

Maruzen APS2

Tanaka Kar98

Custom VSR Kar98

Maruzen L96

TSD L96

TM VSR 10 & G-Spec

JG Bar-10 & G-Spec

AtoZ V.3 SVD Dragunov

A&K SVD Dragunov

TM PSG-1

TM PSG-1 #2

Well AW338

G&G Veteran M14

Some of these I didn't have long enough to even photo and were only in my possession for a month or two. Although most of them you can see somewhere on some form. se-tac.com, in the photos section, posted by Wonko The Sane is probably the easiest place to hunt them down.

I'm crying, even the list is beautiful biggrin.gif

Hmm, it seems there are a lot of variables to consider with mags. Like brand of body, bolt etc. Think I might just get a few of each brand and see what works...

Thanks for the input though!